Chapter 70

After getting him back to where Dean and I had decided to set up camp, I wrapped Mr. Tonks' leg and did a simple little charm to make sure that he wasn't using polyjuice potion. Dean came back, not noticing the man.

"I've finished the charms, we ought to set the tent up." He said, before noticing Mr. Tonks.

   My boyfriend grabbed his wand from his pocket defensively. 

"Dean, love, calm down. It's just Mr. Tonks." I said, standing between the two.

"How can you be so sure?" He asked, eyeing the man wearily.

"After that whole Mad-eye Moody incident I learned a charm that can tell whether or not a person is using polyjuice. I never thought I'd use it, but it's pretty useful now." I said, glancing over my shoulder at Mr. Tonks.

   Dean's stance relaxed.

"Sorry, sir." He said a bit sheepishly.

"Don't worry, kid, we're all a bit on our toes. Anyways, rather be safe than sorry, yeah?" Mr. Tonks said.

"Yeah."

"As you said before, we better set up that tent. It'll be dark soon." I said, digging the small piece of fabric out of my bag. 

"How the hell does that turn into a tent?" Dean asked.

"You must not have been there when the Finnigans set up the tent at the quidditch cup, huh?" I laughed.

"No, it was already set up when I got there." He said, shaking his head.

   I smiled, setting the small fabric on the ground and flicked my wand. The tent popped up, startling Dean and making him jump backwards.

"Ta-da!" I exclaimed.