Chapter 17

We walked for about five minutes before stopping under a large willow tree.

"I was wondering....." he said trailing off. I raised my eyebrows at him to continue.

"Iwaswonderingifyouwuldbemygirlfriend?" I rushed.

I laughed before saying," You'll have to slow down, I can't understand what you are saying."

He blushed and took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked, nervously looking down at his feet.

I smiled at his awkwardness. I grabbed his chin, forcing him to look me in the eye. I am only a few inches shorter than him, since I am naturally 5'5 and am wearing 3 inch heels. I leaned in and kissed him, something I have wanted to do for a while. He froze before kissing me back.

After a few moments we both pulled away for air, smiling like idiots.

"Does that answer your question?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at the smiling boy.

"You may have to tell me again." He said cheekily.

I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the lips. We were interrupted by cheering from nearby. I looked over and saw Neville, Seamus, Fred and George all jumping around.

"Finally!" Fred exclaimed, shooting us a wink.

"All of you eavesdroppers better get to bed, you'll want to be up early tomorrow to open your gifts." I said, smiling at the dorks.

"Yes mum." they mocked before finally leaving us alone in peace.

"We better get to bed, too. The rest of the boys will make sure that we are up bright and early." I said, turning back to Dean who was blushing madly.

"Yeah." He agreed.

We walked to the common room and into our dorm holding hands. The rest of the boys were surprisingly already asleep. I grabbed my pj's before walking to the bathroom to get changed. When I got back, Dean was already in bed.

"Goodnight." I said, crawling into his arms.

"Goodnight, princess." He whispered sleepily.

I was quickly fell to sleep with many thoughts running through my head.

*Dean's pov*

"Goodnight." Vanessa said crawling into bed.

"Goodnight, princess." I whispered.

Within a few moments her breathing had slowed and I knew that she was asleep. I can't believe that she's mine. I softly pressed a kiss on her head before I fell asleep.