Chapter 25

"There they are!" Dean said, dragging me through the station to, who I suppose, are his parents.

"You must be Vanessa, Dean has told us a lot about you." Dean's mother said, pulling me into a hug.

"Mum!" Dean whined as he turned red.

"It's nice to finally meet you, Vanessa." His father said, smiling at me.

"You too. Thanks again for letting me stay with you. If I was at home, all I would get to do would be play doctor for Viktor and Kirstov." I said, causing Dean to laugh.

"Let's hope you won't have to do that with me, I don't need a crooked finger." Dean teased.

"Well, then just don't start a fight with any garden gnomes and we should be good." I said, laughing.

"We better be getting home, it's starting to get late." Mr. Thomas said.

We nodded as he led us to the car. We loaded our trunks into the trunk of the car before climbing into the back seat. I leaned my head against Dean's shoulder and yawned.

"Did you get any sleep on the train?" Dean asked, resting his arm around my shoulders.

"No." I grumbled.

"Get some sleep, then. It's a long drive home." He said, smiling down at me.

"Ok." I said softly, closing my eyes.

I felt Dean kiss my head before I fell asleep.