Chapter 24

"I can't believe we're going home." Dean said as we climbed onto the train with Seamus and Neville. I was going to stay with his family for the summer instead of the stuffy house I call my 'home' to just be alone with Viktor. Our parents were always busy and always ignored us, so we just decided to move out on our own.

"I can't believe Voldemort is back." I said, sighing as I stared out the window.

"You really believe him, don't you?" Seamus asked as he glared at me.

"Yes, and don't even try to tell me otherwise." I said, glaring back.

"Seamus, don't fight with her. You do remember what happened last time, right?" Neville said.

That shut up the Irish boy real quick.

"Anyways, what do you have planned for this summer?" Dean asked, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"We'll probably just figure it out as we go. That's how we usually do things, isn't it?" I asked.

"I guess it is." He said, laughing.

All of a sudden, an owl hits the window as it tries to get in.

"What the hell?" Seamus asked, standing up.

"Errol!" I exclaimed, whipping the window to let the clumsy owl in.

"Who's it for?" Neville asked, as I checked the note.

"It's for Harry." I said, standing up.

"Ugh." Seamus said.

"Well, I'm gonna go take it to him. I'll be back in a few minutes." I said before walking out of the compartment.

After taking the bird to Harry, I returned to find all of the boys asleep. I laughed before pulling a book out of my bag and sitting down to wait until we arrive.