Chapter 67

Anika led us into her house, it way definitely as homey as I had remembered. 

"I cleaned out the guest room for the two of you. I know that you remember where its at, Van, so I'm going to go start lunch while the two of you settle in." She said, heading to her kitchen. 

"It's just upstairs." I said, leading the way as Dean followed me.

   We walked into the guestroom, setting our bags on the queen sized bed, which was definitely a step up from the twin sized beds we had at Hogwarts. 

"What's this?" Dean asked picking up an all too familiar book.

   I grabbed it from him before he could open it, knowing fully well that Nika had planted it there on purpose. You see, it was a scrapbook that Nika had made for me over the years, up until I left for Durmstrang. Several, actually, most of the pictures were insanely embarrassing. 

"It's nothing." I lied.

"Now I really want to see what it is." He said, looking at me.

"I'll show you later." I sighed.

"Pinky promise?" Dean asked.

   I groaned, linking my pinky with his.

"You two are adorable. Now, come down and eat before the food gets cold." Anika said, leaning against the doorway.

"Whatever you say Auntie." I teased, putting the horrible book in my bag.

"Don't call me that it makes me sound old." She complained, pouting.

"Will you two stop the bickering, I'm hungry." Dean whined, already passing us and starting downstairs.

   Anika looked at each other and laughed before following my boyfriend.