Chapter 52

Three days later, Dean and I were running to the Hospital. Mr. Thomas had called us saying that Mrs. Thomas was in the hospital and was going into labor. Luckily, the hospital was only a few blocks away from the Thomas' house. As soon as we got to the hospital, we quickly found the right ward. We told to sit in the waiting room and a nurse would come and tell us if there was any news. Dean bounced his knee up and down nervously, fiddling with his hands. I rested my hand on his leg, causing him to look up at me.

"Everything is going to be perfectly fine." I assured, taking his hand in mine.

"I know, but that doesn't make me any less nervous. What is I'm not a good big brother?" Dean asked.

   I couldn't help but laugh.

"Love, you'll be an amazing big brother, don't worry." I said, kissing him on the cheek.

   About an two hours later, a nurse walked through a set of doors.

"Who's here for Mrs. Thomas?" He asked.

   Dean and I stood up.

"Everything went well. You can see them now." The nurse said, leading us to a room. He sent me a wink on the way out, earning an eyeroll in response. He had to be atleast 21, way too old for me.

   Mrs. Thomas was sat on the bed, holding two precious baby girls. She looked exhausted as she smiled at us.

"Meet Brianna and Evelyn." Mr. Thomas said with a smile.

"Do you two want to hold them?" Mrs. Thomas asked.

"Of course!" Dean exclaimed.

   Mrs. Thomas handed one of the twins to me and the other to Dean. I carefully cradled the little girl, Brianna, in my arms. I glanced over to Dean, who was holding Evelyn. He was looking down at her like she was the most precious thing in the world. I smiled at my boyfriend. He's been so excited and now he finally gets to be a big brother.