Chapter 35

Several weeks later everybody is back from Christmas break and we have another meeting. Umbitch has made a rule so that all clubs have to sign up through her. A bunch of BS if you ask me. We're teaching patronuses today! This time, Seamus had finally come around and is joining us.

"Ok, everybody. The charm is expecto patronum! Like so." Harry gave an example. A stag lept around the room before diapering.

"Everybody practice." He said before turning to help a first year student.

"Expecto patronum." I said.

   My wolf lept from my wand, racing around the room. Laughter filled the air as more people produced their patronuses. I smiled when Dean did his. A wolf, matching my mine, appeared.

   We were interrupted by a noise outside and the wall crumbling, revealing a small hole. Harry and Nigel walked up, peeking through. As soon as he had seen what was happening outside, Harry pulled the younger boy back just in time before the wall collapses.

   On the other side stood Umbitch and her squad. Malfoy was in the front, Cho tightly by the arm.

   Some of the children escaped but me, Dean, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and Neville were caught and led to the Dumbledore's office.

   We're screwed.