Chapter 60

Christmas came and went quickly, much to everyone's dismay. We had gone to Dean's house for break. The twins were now five months old, and the cutest babies ever. When we got back to Hogwarts, all of the guys just sprawled themselves out on their beds. 

"Will someone come play monopoly with me?" I asked, sitting on the floor as I set up the game.

   This has been my favorite board games ever since I was a little kid, probably about five years old. Viktor had gotten it for Christmas and we ended up playing every single chance we got. 

"Sure." Seamus grumbled, joining me on the floor. 
~~~

"Shit!" 

   Seamus was in jail for about the millionth time.

"I'm done, it's rigged." Seamus whined.

"No it's not, you're just a sore loser." Dean said from his bed.

"Hey! Bros before h-"

"If you finish that sentence, you're good as dead." I interrupted, making Seamus pale.

"Anyways, she's my girlfriend. She's always right." Dean said.

"You should know that by now, mate." Ron said, getting up and walking to the door. 

   No doubt, he was heading to the kitchens.

"Hey! Wait up!" Harry said, hurrying after him.

"Anyone else hungry?" I asked, putting away the board game. 

"Yup"

"Yeah"

"Mhm"

"It's settled then. Get your arses up and we'll go eat." I said, standing up. 

   Dean and Neville both groaned.

"Either get up or we'll go without you." Seamus said, already heading for the door.

   That worked. Both boys climbed out of bed, searching the room for their shoes.

"Idiots." Seamus mumbled, leaving.

"We love you too, Shay." Dean said sarcastically as he pulled his shoes on.