Chapter 68

The three of us sat around the kitchen table, Dean and I on one side with Anika on the other. Atleast four boxes of pizza set in the middle of the table, Nika has always been a terrible cook.

"You really put in alot of effort to 'get dinner ready'." I teased, taking a bite of sausage pizza.

"Shut up, Van." She joked, rolling her eyes.

"So, how long are the two of you planning on staying?" Anika asked, grabbing a slice of pizza from one of the boxes.

"Probably just a week or two, and then we'll just figure everything out as we go." Dean said, shrugging.

"Well, you're welcome to stay as long as you want." She said with a smile. She thought she could hide it, but I could see the worry etched in her features.

   After dinner, we washed the dishes and then Dean and I went up to our room. 

"Do I get to see the book, now?" He asked.

   I groaned, pulling one of his shirts over my head.

"I guess, you'll never let me hear the end of it if I say no, anyways." I said, pulling the book out of my bag and handing it to my boyfriend.

"How old are you in this one?" Dean asked, showing me the last page in the book.

"11, Nika took that the day I got on the train do Durmstrang the first time." I said, smiling at the memory.

"My Mum took some pictures when I let for Hogwarts, too. I'm surprised she didn't dig out all of the photo albums from when I was little, not that I'm complaining." Dean laughed, setting the book down and pulling me to sit in his lap.

"I love you, princess." He mumbled, pecking me on the lips.

"I love you too." I said with a smile.