Chapter 43

Wednesday eventually came around and we were all in the courtyard. Practices had all went well and we had all easily memorized our dance. This would be our last performance before our exams which started tomorrow.

We were scattered throughout the the courtyard, waiting. Eventually, the Weasley twins set off the smoke bombs and out performance began. Using a charm to change our clothes, the smoke cleared and the music began.(Start video at 1:29)

When we were done, more smoke bombs were set off. I cast a charm to switch our clothes back and we went to our previous spots. Umbridge, who was nearby, looked even more pissed than last time. It looked like smoke was going to start coming from her ears and her face was as red as a firetruck.

From across the court yard, Mcgonagall shot me an approving smile.

That night, me and the boys were in the dorm room getting ready for bed.

"I still don't understand how you do it." Seamus said as I stepped out of the bathroom in my pajamas.

"It's pretty easy, actually. At least, compared to teaching a bunch of teenage boys. Somehow, I ended up teaching Viktor's dorm how to ballroom dance one year. Let's just say that we all had bruised feet." I said, smiling as I sat down next to Dean on his bed and rested my head on his shoulder.

"When are you going to do it again?" Harry asked.

"Sometime after exams, since alot of us have our NEWTs and OWLs." I said.

"Do you have a song yet?" Neville asked.

"Not yet, but I have a few ideas."