Chapter 53

Sadly, the summer ended faster than had been hoped. Before we knew it, we were saying our goodbyes at the Kings Cross station. After very sad goodbyes, we found a Seamus and Neville in a compartment near the end of the train.

"How was everybody's summer?" I asked, sitting down.

   Dean sat down next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Not too bad, other than the fact that Mam's scared shitless because you-know-who is back." Seamus sighed.

"My parents don't even know. I don't want to scare them, especially no that they have the twins to take care of." Dean said.

"Twins?" Neville asked.

"Yeah, Mum gave birth to twin girls a little less than a month and a half ago." Dean said, beaming.

   He was still super happy about being a big brother.

"Really?" Seamus asked.

"Yeah, Brianna and Evelyn. Bree and Evie for short." I confirmed.

"Nessa and I spent the first half of the summer decorating their room and baby proofing everything." Dean said.

"Every. Single. Little. Thing." I complained.

"Good to know that the two of you stayed out of trouble, for the most part." Neville laughed.

"That's a bit iffy. I'm pretty sure about 75% of the baby proofing was actually Vannessa proofing." I joked.

"Nah, only 25%." Dean teased.

"Anyways, what do you think this year will be like?" Neville asked, interupting our messing around.

"Probably shit, just like every other year." Dean sighed, looking out the window. Way to be dramatic.

"We don't know that for sure." I said, crossing my arms, "Anyways, not every year had to have been shit."

"Killer teacher, killer snake, serial killer, deatheater, evil pink toad bitch." Seamus listed.

"The serial killer was inoccent, though." I pointed that out.

"We didn't know that, though." Dean said.

"Atleast try to be positive, for my sake." I said.

"Fine."