Chapter 57

We decided that we would have our first "performance" a week later. Mcgonagall had gotten the outfits made for us just in time. Everyone was excited. Mcgonagall had even agreed to turn the lights out in the Great Hall so that we would be able to get into position without being noticed. I sent a reassuring smile to some of the new girls as they sat anxiously at their house's tables.

   Right on que, the lights turned off and a confused murmur spread through the hall. With a flick of my wand, I was in my dance uniform and ready to go as I heard the other girls walking around. Right as the lights were turned back on, the music started. Here goes nothing. 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Div4hjbLUg

   As soon as we did our final pose, the lights flickered off. I waved my wand as I sat down in my seat at the Gryffindor table, right between Dean and Seamus with Neville across from me.

"That was amazing, love." Dean whispered, pressing a kiss to my cheek as soon as the lights turned back on.

"Thanks, we've been working hard." I whispered back.

   Hermione sent a wink my way from down the table. No doubt, some of the kids sitting next to her were trying to figure out who the performers were. I winked back before turning to smile a Mcgonagall. She sent an approving nod my way, a soft smile etched on her lips. I glanced around the room, seeing all of the girls smiling widely. This was a alot of fun, and there's no stopping us now.