Chapter 73

That night, as planned, we had moved to a small run-down muggle inn. Using made-up names that we had decided on on the way there, we rented two rooms, planning on staying for a week. We had said that Joseph Graves, aka Mr. Tonks, was my father and we were going on a trip to see family with my boyfriend and were stopping for a week to visit friends in the area. Me and Dean's "names" are Ella Graves and Garret Webb.

   Griphook had been forced to hide himself in a suitcase that  transfigured from a log, because we couldn't risk him being seen by any muggles. Even though I had charmed it so that it would be quite roomy, he wouldn't stop complaining. Mr. Tonks and Griphook would be sharing a room and Dean and I would be sharing a room. Both rooms had two beds and a bathroom.

   The four of us stayed in our rooms most of the time, except we often checked on each other to make sure that everything was okay. We ate all of our meals in one of our rooms instead of the small dining room, not knowing who any of the other guest could be. For all we know, they could be snatchers. We had been at the inn for three days and were trying to plan our next move while the for of us sat on the floor, eating the dinner that the innkeeper's wife had brought up for us. 

"I have a friend in Doncaster who will hide us for a couple of weeks, since everyone here is over 17 the ministry can't track us if we apparate." Mr. Tonks. 

   And so we traveled to Doncaster. Mr. Tonks' friend was a kind woman, probably in her mid sixties, who happened to be a squib. She said we could stay for as long as we wanted, but we only stayed for two weeks before moving again. We traveled like this for several months, losing tack of the days.