Chapter 50

We eventually got back to the house and Dean took our trunks up to his room. I watched as Mrs. Thomas picked up a box from the table, both her and Mr. Thomas smiling. Dean came down the stairs, walking into the livingroom which is where we were at.

"Dean, honey, sit down. We have something for you." Mrs. Thomas said.

   Dean looked confused as he sat down on the sofa. I laughed as I sat down next to him. Mrs. Thomas handed him the box and Dean seemed even more confused.

"What is this?" He asked.

"For the love of Merlin, open the damn box!" I exclaimed, earning a laugh from everyone.

   Dean opened the box, still laughing. When he saw the tshirt that was in it, he stopped laughing. He looked surprised before smiling up at us.

"You better not be joking." Dean said.

"We aren't, here." Mr. Thomas said, handing Dean the ultra sound pictures.

   I peaked over my boyfriends shoulder excitedly.

"Twins? You're having twins?" He asked, looking up at his Mum.

"Twin girls." His Mum said, smiling.

   I laughed as Dean stood up, jumping around excitedly.

"When are you due?" I asked while Dean was celebrating.

"Mid July. We were going to tell the two of you sooner, but we thought it was something that we had to do in person." Mrs. Thomas replied.

"We have to come home for Christmas this year." Dean said, finally stopping his jumping.

"Love, we have plenty of time to figure that out." I said, laughing as Dean sat back down next to me, pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

"Have you decided on names, yet?" I asked, resting my head on Dean's shoulder.

"One is going to be Brianna Rose and the other will be Evelyn Marie." Mr. Thomas answered.

"Rose, like after Grandma?" Dean asked.

"Yeah." Mrs. Thomas replied.

   Several hours later, Dean and I were in his room getting ready for bed.

"I can't believe that I'm going to be a big brother." Dean said, for probably the millionth time, as I brushed my hair.

   I laughed, setting my hairbrush on the dresser before climbing in bed next to him. I kissed Dean softly, resting my hands on his bare chest.

"I love you." He said, smiling down at me.

"I love you, too."