Chapter 44

We were in the middle of one of our exams that Umbitch was overseeing when there was a loud bang from outside. Another bang sounded, much louder this time. The toad got up and walked towards the door to investigate. After she opened the door, the Weasley twins flew in on their brooms. They set off fireworks, causing most of the students to cheer. One of the fireworks even took form as a dragon and chased Umbitch, "swallowing" her. When the dragon disappeared, the evil woman stood red faced. Her hair and clothes were singed and smoking. I couldn't help but laugh.

   The twins flew out of the room, and all of the students followed them outside. In the courtyard, the two boys set of another firework that took the shape of a giant W in the sky. Afterwords, they flew off to Hogsmeade from where they would probably either floo or apperate home. There Mum is going to kill them.

   Beside me, Harry collapsed to the ground clutching his scar. Me and Hermione quickly kneeled beside him.

"Harry, what is it?" I asked.

"It's Padfoot, the have him." Harry said.

"Are you sure?" Hermione gasped.

"Yeah." The boy replied.

   Hermione helped Harry up and they rushed off, taking Ron with them.

"What's going on?" Dean asked as I stood up.

"I have no idea but it's bad and they're going to need help." I said, trying to figure out who the hell this Padfoot person is.

"Well, we better follow them." He pointed out as the trio moved further from our sight.

"Probably." I sighed before we raced off after them.