Chapter 83

"I can't believe it's ours." I said, looking around.

   After about a month of living with Viktor and Kirstov, Dean and i found a small cottage on the outskirts of a nearby town. 

"It is pretty nice." Dean said, looking at me with amusement as I started running through the empty house. 

"Love, you can run around later. Right now we have to unpack or else we'll be eating dinner off of the floor." He said, starting to open some boxes. We has, obviously, been shopping the day before to get anything we may need.

   With a flick of my wand, everything was unpacked and put away. Dean shook his head at me, laughing at my excitement. 

"What about this one?" Dean asked, gesturing towards the only box left on the floor infront of us. 

"That one has everything dangerous in it." I laughed, kneeling down and opening the lid.

"You kept that?" Dean asked, surprised as he knelt down next to me.

"Hell yeah, who else is able to say they stole something from the most evil deatheater?" I asked, holding up Bellatrix's dagger.

"You scare me sometimes, you know that?" He asked with a laugh.

"I know." I laughed, leaning against him as we dug through the rest of the box.

"Why the hell do you have these?" Dean asked, when we reached the bottom. Several boxes of different kinda of explosives were stacked together.

"Oh, I confiscated those from Vik and Kirtsov before we left. I'm not just a room away anymore to save their arses when they blow something up. When they go looking for them, they'll know I've got them, don't worry." I explained, picking up the almost empty box.

"So, where are you going to put them?" Dean asked, standing up.

"Somewhere where Seamus won't find them when he comes over." I stated as we began walking up the stairs.

"You mean in the bathroom cabinet?" He laughed.

"Of course. I'm pretty sure he's too scared to search through there after he found my tampons in fifth year." I laughed.