Chapter 1

"Vanessa!" Viktor yelled from downstairs.
"Coming!" I replied, quickly fixing my outfit. I ran downstairs to see Viktor in his quidditch uniform.

 I ran downstairs to see Viktor in his quidditch uniform

"

"

Finally!" He exclaimed, grabbing my hand and apperating us to the stadium.
"I'll see you after the game." He said, kissing my head and walking away.
I decided to walk around a little before the game started. As I was walking, I bumped into a tall boy, and fell to the ground.

 As I was walking, I bumped into a tall boy, and fell to the ground

"I'm so, sorry. Are you Ok?" He asked, offering me his hand.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, brushing myself off.
"I'm Dean. You are?" He asked.
"Vanessa." I answered, smiling.
"Dean, where are ya?" A voice yelled.
"I better get going, it was nice to meet you, Vanessa." He said.
"It was nice to meet you, too." I said before walking away to find my seat. When I finally found my seat, the game was about to start. Just moments later, the teams flew onto the field. When Viktor flew by, he waved at me, causing me to smile and wave back.

   The game had finished by the Irish winning, even though Victor caught the snitch. When Viktor was finished talking to his teammates, he flew up into the stands, landing next to me.
"Are you ready to go to the tent?" He asked.
"Yeah." I said, yawning.
We walked down the stands, only getting stopped for autographs twice. Once we finally got to our tent, I collapsed onto my bed, falling asleep.
~~~~~
I woke up to Viktor shaking me awake.
"What's going on?" I asked sleepily.
"Deatheaters." He said. As soon as the words had left his mouth I was out of bed. Viktor handed me my wand, which I stuck into my back pocket.
"Run to the woods, I need to go help the rest of the team." Viktor said. Before I could protest he had left.

   I ran outside to find tents burning and hooded figures everywhere. I started to run to the forest when I saw a Deatheater walking towards two terrified boys. I quickly pulled out my wand and pointed it at the Deatheater.

"Stupefy!" I yelled, sending the cloaked figure flying.

I ran over to the two boys. I reconized one as Dean, the other was shorter than Dean and brunet.
"Are you two okay?" I asked.
"We are now." Dean said.
"Good. We better get to the forest before any more of thos cloaked freaks find us." I said, leading the boys towards the forest. When we got there I sat down at the trunk of a tree and looked at the boys.

"We're gonna be here for a while, we might as well get to know each other." I said.
"Okay, I'm Seamus Finnigan, by the way." The brunet said.
"Vanessa Krum." I said as he gave me a shocked expression.
"Are you related to Viktor Krum?" He asked.
"Yup, he's my brother." I said.
"No way." He said.
"Yes way." I said, causing us all to laugh.
"What school do you go to?" Dean asked.
"Durmstrang." I replied.
"But-" Seamus started but I cut him off.
"Before you say it, yes I know that it is a boys only school. They let me in since my father has donated alot to the school." I said.
"How old are you guys?" I asked.
"14, you?" Seamus asked.
"Same." I replied.
"What is your favorite color? Mine is purple." I said.
"Grey." Seamus answered.
"Red." Dean said.
"Sports?" I asked.
"Quidditch." Seamus replied.
"Football." Dean said.
"Cool. I play Quidditch, football, and martial arts." I said.
We asked a few more questions before drifting into a deep sleep.
~~~
A/N~Please vote and comment if you like it, it means a lot to me!