Chapter 42

It is now Saturday and I had finished the choreography last night. I walked to Mcgonagall's classroom, careful of my surroundings. When I got there, only Luna, Ginny, and Hermione were already there.

"Do you have the choreography finished?" Hermione asked.

"Yup, finished it last night." I said, holding up my notebook.

"Yay! What song are we going to do?" Ginny asked.

"You'll have to wait and see." I said causing her to whine.

"What about costumes?" Luna asked dreamily.

"You should get to see those next practice, Mcgonagall was going to get them for us." I said.

   Only a few minutes later, the rest of our gang started to show up along with Mcgonagall. When everyone was here, I smiled.

"Okay, so I finished the choreography." I said, causing the girls to cheer. Thank goodness Mcgonagall put up a silencing charm.

"And the costumes should be done tomorrow, correct?" I asked, turning to the Professor who nodded.

"And we only have a few days to perfect this dance. So, let's get started. I'll go through it first and then I'll teach it." I said.

   Mcgonagall started the music and 'Power' by Little Mix began to play. I went through the dance before I started teaching it. I showed everyone the formations and then we began. By the time we had to leave, we had done over half of the dance.

"Same time same place tomorrow." I said as everyone left.

"That was amazing." Ginny said as we walked into the commonroom.

"I still can't believe how well it's working." Hermione said.

   We said our good nights before I walked up to the dorm. I found all of the boys still awake, for once.

"How'd it go?" Dean asked, looking up from the sketch that he had been working on.

"It's going great, we're going to perform on Wednesday." I said, grabbing some pajamas and walking to the bathroom.

   I quickly got changed and went back to the dorm. All of the boys were either studying, reading, or playing chess. It was getting late and, even though it was Sunday tomorrow, I decided to go to bed.

"Night, boys." I said, climbing into bed lying down right next to were Dean was sitting.

"Night." They replied, not looking up from what they were doing.

"Good night." Dean said, pecking me on the lips.

   I went to sleep, excited for our next performance.