Chapter 20

"Good luck, and don't get in trouble." Dean warned, pecking me on the cheek, before I left for the twin's dorm. We (Fred, George, Lee and I) were going to prank Malfoy at breakfast, which was in an about an hour.

I knocked my fist on the door to their dorm, and it was opened instantly

"Welcome, your majesty." Fred joked as the three boys mock bowed.

"Thank you, kind sirs." I said, curtsying.

"We have all different colors of dyes, an since his hair is so light anything we choose will be hilarious." George said, leading me towards the hair dye bottles and tubes that were in a pile on the floor.

"Jeez, why do guys have so much hair dye?" I asked, eyeing the pile.

"You never know when there will be a blonde git who needs neon hair." Lee said, laughing.

"That would explain it. What's this one?" I asked holding a tube.

"This, my dear Vanessa, changes color according to the person's feelings." Fred explained.

"So, like metamorphagus hair dye?" I asked.

"Pretty much, the color chart is on the back." George said shrugging.

I flipped over the tube to read the back.

Red- Anger

Orange- Annoyance

Yellow- Happiness

Light Green- Excitement

Dark Green- Jealousy

Light Blue- Relaxed

Dark Blue- Sadness

Purple- Love

Pink- Embarrassment

"We should use this one." I said, smiling.

"Definitely." The three boys said in unison, causing me to laugh as we planned how to execute out prank.

The four of us sat down at the table with the Dean, Seamus, and Neville. We had charmed the bucket of dye to float above Malfoy until I did the spell to dump it on his head. I had also charmed the dye so that it would only dump on Malfoy, nobody else would get dye on them. If all went well, the bucket would never be seen and the dye should last about a month or so.

"You better not get caught." Dean grumbled before taking a sip of his orange juice.

"We won't." I assured, kissing his cheek.

"Ready?" Fred asked.

"Yup." I said.

I flicked my wand underneath the table and dumped the bucket. Malfoy shrieked as the dye dumped down his head. Everybody started laughing and Viktor shot me a look from across the hall. I smiled innocently before turning back to watch Malfoy race out of the hall.

"That was hilarious." Lee said.

"Sure was." I agreed.

"It was you wasn't it?" Seamus asked, looking at the four of us.

"Pfft, we have no idea what you are talking about, do we boys?" I asked, smiling.

"See, we didn't get caught." I whispered to Dean who just rolled his eyes at me.

We all laughed and finished eating our breakfast.