Chapter 47

*Time Skip Because I'm Lazy*

   We found ourselves in a room full of shelves the held-I honestly have no idea.

"Harry, this one has your name on it." Neville said.

"Don't touch it." I said.

"Why not? It's got my name on it." He said.

"You can't just touch something because it has your name on it. Anyways, I have a bad feeling." I said, glancing around.

   Dean grabbed my hand, trying to calm me down. I have to admit, it worked.

"She's right, Harry." Hermione said.

   But did he listen? Of course not. He grabbed the sphere and that's when hell broke loose.

"Give it here, Potter." A cloaked figure said.

"Why?" Harry asked.

   I mentally facepalmed. There was a group of Deatheaters infront of us. I drew my wand, ready for anything.

"Give it here and nobody gets hurt." The man said, pulling off his hood.

   Lucius Malfoy, I should have known. Bellatrix stood next to him, bouncing excitedly. Shit happened and we ended up running from collapsing shelves. We found ourselves in a pitch dark room. I felt somebody grab me from behind and I had a wand pressed against my neck. I stomped on the person's foot, causing them to groan but not releasing me. A light shone in the middle of the room, where Harry stood along with Lucius. All of the others were being held like I was.

"Just hand it over and we won't hurt any of your friends." Lucius said, holding his hand out to Harry.

"Don't listen to him!" I exclaimed, struggling against the Deatheater that was holding me back.

"Stop struggling, you stupid girl." The Deatheater said.

   I didn't listen and continued trying to get out of his grasp.

"Somnium." He muttered, causing me to collapse, only seeing black.