Chapter 71

"A warning would be nice next time." Dean grumbled, getting over his moment-long shock.

   The tent was the very same that Viktor and I had used during the Quidditch World Cup. It had two bedrooms, one had been for me while the other was for Viktor, but now one would be for Dean and I and the other would be for Mr. Tonks. We helped the older men into the ten and to his small room before we, meaning me, started dinner.

  When I say 'start dinner', I really mean that I used magic to warm up a lasagna that Nika had sent with us. It obviously only took a couple moments, before I cut it and put a slab on each of three plates. I took Mr. Tonks' plate to him, telling him that he had to rest his leg, before setting down at the small table with Dean.

"I have no clue how you're so calm about this. I'm terrified." Dean said quietly, picking at his food.

"Just because I look calm, doesn't mean that I'm not scared. We just have to take it a day at a time, and constantly watch our backs." I said, reaching across the table to grab his hand.

"You say it like this is normal." He sighed.

"It may not be what we're used to, but we'll be fine." I said, squeezing his hand softly.

"I don't know how you stay so positive." Dean laughed slightly, looking up at me.

"Like I said before, I just take it one day at a time. We have no idea what tomorrow has in store for us, so we might as well try to enjoy today while it lasts." I replied, smiling softly.