Chapter 55

The next day, Hermione sat next to me at breakfast in the Great Hall. The boys were still in bed, it being 9 o'clock on a Sunday morning.

"Are we doing the flash mob again this year?" Hermione asked.

"I'd love to. I'll talk to Mcgonagall after breakfast and then I'll get back to you." I replied, smiling.

"I already have a song in mind, if you would be able to choreograph it." She said.

"Oh?"

"It's called 'Strip'. " Hermione said.

"By Little Mix?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"I freaking love that song!" I exclaimed.

"So you'll be able to do it?" She asked.

"Absolutely." I replied.

"Are we going to keep wearing the mask? There's no risk of us getting in trouble anymore?" Hermione asked.

"We could keep wearing them, then nobody will know who we are." I said thoughtfully.

"True." She said, nodding. 

"Or, we could were sunglasses or something instead." I offered, making her nod excitedly.

"We should make some sort of uniform, to wear for all of our 'performances'." Hermione said.

"Yeah, but I still have to talk to Mcgonagall to make sure that we don't get in trouble." I pointed out.

"Oh, yeah."

"I think it's a great idea!" Prof. Mcgonagall exclaimed.

"Yeah, I think we'll use the R.o.R. this time for our practices."

"Ok. Now, you said something about uniforms?" She asked.

"Yeah, we haven't designed them yet but we're going to sometime this week."

"If you bring me the designs, I'll see what I can do." Mcgonagall said, smiling.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed, rushing out of the room to find Hermione.

   I eventually found her, in her dorm.

"So?" She asked.

"She said we can do it!" I exclaimed.

"Yay! Are we going to meet in her classroom again?"

"No, we'll meet in the R.o.R. If you tell the others, I'll start on the choreography." I said.

"Who do you want me to tell?" Hermione asked.

"Everyone from last year, and any of the girls in the younger years." I said.

"When do you want me to say the first meeting will be?"

"Tuesday, right after dinner. I'll make some more of the fake galleons and we'll hand them out then." I said.

   Hermione nodded, hurrying out of the room. This ought to be fun.