Chapter 75

"How long have you been here?" I asked Luna.

   The five of us were huddled in a corner to keep warm while nibbling on the small amount of food we had been given.

"Since the end if Christmas break. The took me off of the train." The younger girl said, staring off into space. 

"About three months." Dean said from next to me, holding my hand.

"It feels like it's been longer, it's almost impossible to tell night from day down here." Ollivander informed us, shaking his head.

~~~

   A week later, we heard a ruckus from upstairs. Several minutes later, two people were drug down the stairs and thrown into our cell. I knew right away that it was Harry and Ron. 

"Hermione!" Ron yelled.

   She must be upstairs, I realized. Just as screaming was heard from upstairs, a house-elf appeared.

"Dobby!" Harry exclaimed.

"Hello, Mr. Potter." 

"I need you to apparate them to-" Harry started, gesturing towards us, but Ron cut him off.

"Take them to Shell Cottage, trust me." Ron said.

   Dobby nodded, grabbing onto Luna and Ollivander's hands. Griphook held onto Ollivander's arm. Harry looked toward me, but I shook my head.

"You're crazy if you think that I'm leave you right now." I said.

"But Nessa-" Dean started but I cut him off.

"Nope." I said, shaking my head at him.

   Harry sighed, knowing he couldn't sway me. 

"Whenever you're ready, sir." Luna said, making Dobby smile.

"Dobby likes her." He said before disappearing with a pop.

   Moments later, he was back and apperated us upstairs. The three- well, four- of us started fighting against the deatheaters. Bellatrix forgot about Hermione, turning around on me as I sent a spell at her. Unsurprisingly, she blocked it and sent a more deadly one my way. As soon as Ron had Hermione in his arms, Harry, Dobby, and I all ran towards them. Right before we apperated, I felt a sharp stinging in my left shoulder.