Chapter 65

We were lucky enough to have finished the ceremony before all hell broke loose. By this, I mean deatheaters were apparating to the burrow. Without hesitation, I pulled out my wand, pointing it at a deatheater who happened to be dueling against Mrs. Weasley.

"Stupefy!" I yelled, sending him flying.

"Thank you, deary." Mrs. Weasley said.

   Both the guests and deatheaters started to disapparate, much to our luck. Dean and I helped the Weasleys fix everything up before going inside to get changed. We had told them that we would be leaving and brought a bag with an undetectable extension charm on it with everything we would need. We had decided it would be best to just leave a note for Dean's family. We knew how upset they would be, but if we had told them in person they would have tried to talk us out of it. 

"Where to first?" Dean asked.

"Viktor's house." I said, extending my hand towards him.

   While at the wedding, I had had told Viktor what was going on and he said we could stay with him for a little while. With a loud popping sound, we apparated to my beloved brother's doorstep. I knocked hastily, hoping he had come straight home. I rolled my eyes and started searching through my bog for the key when he finally opened opened the door and ushered us inside. 

"I was starting to get worried." Viktor said as we sat on the sofa. 

"We helped the Weasley clean up a bit before we came." I explained.

   He nodded in understanding.

"You guys can stay here for as long as you want. I haven't even touched your old room, Nessa, so there's still a bit of a mess." My brother joked.

   I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Thank Merlin for siblings.