Chapter 34

It is now our last class before Christmas. We finished our class and I was heading back to the commonroom with Dean.

"Shit! I forgot my wand, I'll be right back." I said, walking back in the direction we came from.

"Be careful." Dean said before continuing to the commonroom.

   I got to the R.o.R., and found something I wasn't expecting. There stood Harry and Cho Chang, kissing. I awkwardly cleared my throat and the pulled apart.

"I forgot my wand. Get some, Harry!" I said, grabbing my wand off of a table and rushing out of the room so that Harry wouldn't kill me.

   I rushed back to the commonroom to find Hermione, Ginny, and Ron in the commonroom, but no Dean.

"Has anyone seen Dean?" I asked.

"He went up to the dorm to paint or something." Ron said.

"Thanks. Oh, Harry has something to tell you when he gets back." I said, before walking up to the dorm.

   I walked and found that Dean, infact, was painting. His back was facing me as he worked on a beautiful sunset. I quietly walked up behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"It's really pretty." I said, standing on my tiptoes to peek over his shoulder.

"It's a work in progress." Dean said, setting down his paints and turning around.

   He hugged me and rested his chin on the top of my head. I pulled away and leaned up, pecking him on the lips.

"I love you." He mumbled.

   I blushed. This is the first time either of us had ever said it.

"I love you, too." I whisper, kissing him again.