Chapter 2

I woke up to Dean shaking me awake.

"Vanessa!" He whispered.

"What?" I asked groggily.

"We can go back to camp now. The Deatheaters are gone." He said.

   I quickly stood up off of the ground and we walked back to camp. When we finally got to where my tent was supposed to be, I saw Viktor. He was looking around, probably searching for me. When he saw me he rushed over.

"Vanessa! Are you okay?" He asked, looking me over for injuries.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, giggling.

He then noticed the boys who were standing there, akwardly.

"Who are they?" Viktor asked.

"That's Dean and Seamus. I ran into them on my way towards the woods." I explained.

"More like saved our arses." Dean commented, causing us all to laugh.

"We should be getting home." Seamus said.

"Okay, bye boys." I said waving before Viktor apperated us home.
~~~~~
It has been a week and we are going to Hogwarts for the triwizard tournament. We had cast a bubble like charm on our boat so that there will be an air pocket until we reach the surface. The mast reached the surface with the rest of the ship close behind.

   I ran to the railing as the bubble popped, scanning the crowd of students for Dean and Seamus. When I coudn't find them, I went to my post to help bring the ship a shore.
~~~~~
   We had set up our rooms on the ship  and it was now time for our "Grand Entrance" to the Great Hall for dinner.

   The doors opened and I ran a head of the boys, doing a back hand spring and several other flips and stuff before the boys started their part. When we were done, we were told to sit at the green-and-silver table.

   When I couldn't find Dean and Seamus, I scanned the other tables, finally finding them at the red-and-gold table.

"Headmaster? May I go to the red-and-gold table? I have friends there." I said.

"Of course." Kharcov replied.

   I stood up and was about to walk over when a crack of thunder was heard and a man that I knew as Madeye Moody appeared. When the man took his seat, I walked over to the boys' table.

"Hey, guys." I said, walking up behind and scaring them.

"Blimey, Vanessa." Seamus said, holding his chest.

"Nice to see you, too." I said sarcatically.

"It's good to see ya." Seamus said, rolling his eyes causing me and Dean to chuckle.

   I sat inbetween the two boys as they introduced me to everyone. We turned back to Dumbledore as he explained the rules of the tournament. When we finished eating, I hugged the boys goodbye before walking back to the ship with the rest of my school to get some much deserved rest.