Chapter 54

The first week of school passed quickly. We have a new potions teacher, Horace Slughorn, and Snape is now teaching DADA. Luckily, the first weekend at Hogwarts was a Hogsmeade trip. Dean and I went to the Three Broomsticks, since it had been forever since we'd gone on a date.

"I don't like Slughorn much." Dean said, taking a sip of his butterbeer.

"Me neither, but at least he's nicer than Snape." I pointed out.

"But we're still stuck with Snape, he just switched classes." He groaned.

   We finished our butterbeers and decided to go shopping. I laughed as Dean drug me through the small streets.

   Two hours later, we found ourselves in the dorm. We had bought alot of chocolate and a bunch of other random shit.

"Vanessa" Dean whined, laying his head in my lap as we sat on his bed.

"What is it, love?" I asked, looking down at him.

"I'm bored." He said.

"Then go find the guys." I replied, turning the page of my potions book which layed beside me.

"But I want to spend time with you."

   I laughed, leaning down to kiss his nose before moving to press my lips to his. The kiss only lasted a few moments, due to our awkward position. When I pulled away, Dean grinned up at me.

"I should be bored more often." He said, sitting up and turning to face me.

   I rolled my eyes, a smile on my lips, before turning back to my book. Dean laughed, pressing a kiss to my cheek.

"I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too, but please shut up. I'm trying to read." I said, not looking up from my book.

"You have to give me a kiss first."

   I laughed at the bribery, looking up at my cheeky boyfriend. I leaned up, pressing my lips to his. Merlin, I love this boy.