Chapter 78

When we got to the Hogshead, Aberforth had told us to go through a tunnel, which was supposed to lead to the Room of Requirements. There wasn't much light causing me to stumbled many times before we reached the end. I soon heard talking as we neared the doorway. I laughed excitedly when we finally jumped down to the floor.

"Dean! Vanessa!" Seamus exclaimed, rushing forward to tackle the two of us.

"It's nice to know that I'm second." I groaned jokingly, hugging my friend tightly.

   We turned to listen as Harry asked some of the students something. The trio must have gotten here before us. I looked down when I felt Dobby tugging on the hem of the sweater Fleur had given me. 

"Dobby must go to the kitchens and prepare the house-elves." He spoke before snapping his fingers and disappearing with a pop. 

   We soon found ourselves marching into the Great Hall.

"If anyone in here has any knowledge of Mr Potter's movements this evening I invite them to step forward. Now." Snape drawled in a bored tone.

   And that's when Harry had had enough.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster." Harry spoke, and the rest of us, including the Order of the Pheonix and the DA.  

"How dare you stand where Dumbledore stood! Tell them how it happened that night. How you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!" Harry yelled. 

    Snape pointed his wand at Harry, but Mcgonagall stepped infront of the boy. The two dueled and Snape deflected some of Mcgonagall's spells onto the Carrow twins that stood behind him. Soon Snape left in a cloud of black smoke.

"Coward!" Mcgonagall yelled.

   Many started to celebrate, until several children started screaming and a booming voice was heard, echoing through the hall.