Chapter 84

"You're lucky I trust you so much." I mumbled as Dean lead me who knows where while I was blindfolded. It had been a month since we moved into our cottage.

"You'll love it, I promise." Dean swore, stopping and letting go of my hand.

"Can I take this off yet?" I asked impatiently.

"Hold on, ok now." He said.

   I heard rustling infront of me as I took the blindfold off. When I opened my eyes. Dean was kneeling infront of me with a ring box in his hand. 

"I was planning on doing this sooner, but I lost the ring when we unpacked. I found it this morning and couldn't wait any longer. " Dean said sheepishly, smiling up at me.

"So, Vanessa Marie Krum, will you marry me?" He asked.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, pulling him up and kissing him. He chuckled, pulling away to put the ring on my finger before leaning back down to kiss me.

"Where was it?" I asked, admiring the gorgeous ring on my left hand.

"Would you believe me if I said it was in the top kitchen cabinet? I knew you wouldn't be able to reach to go digging in there." Dean laughed.

~~~

   Planning, planning, planning. That's all I did for ten months, but it was well worth it when the day finally arrived. It was a fairly nice day  in May, the day of the wedding. We were having it at Hogwarts, two weeks after school had gotten out so the those of our friends who had gone back would be able to come. Instead of having a big wedding, we decided to limit the guests to close friends and family. We had chosen Brianna any Evelyn to be our flower girls, and instead of having a ring bearer we just let Seamus, who was obviously the best man, hold the rings. That probably wasn't the best idea, but it worked out well in the end.

"I declare you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Mcgonagall said with a smile.

   Dean still had to lean down to kiss me, even though I had worn heels. Everyone cheered. And that was one of the happiest days of my life.