Chapter 38

At 6 pm the next day, we met up for our next practice.

"We're going to start with what we learned yesterday, and then I'll teach the rest." I said.

   Everyone nodded, getting into formation. There were a few that got lost, but we got everybody sorted. We went fairly smoothly, a few stumbles here and there. We went through the first part a few more times before I decided to teach more. After about two hours, we sat in a circle fore a water break.

"So, all we need is a final pose, when they say 'social casualty' the last time. Any ideas?" I asked.

"We could each do a different pose, in like a mob. We can have a few people on the floor and some standing." Ginny suggested.

"I like that idea. Can anyone do the standing splits?" I asked.

   Two girls raised their hands.

"Okay, come here." I said.

   I led them to two spots, which would be on the ends.

"Okay, can anyone do the front splits?" I asked.

   Four girls raised their hands, including Ginny.

"Okay, hmm. Ginny, you go there. Hannah, you there." I said, pointing out a spot for each.

   That left seven of us.

"Luna, Hermione, Katie, Angelina. I need you to kinda squat right here, here, and here." I said.

   We finally figured it out before running through the dance two more times. We eventually finished and split up to go to our commonrooms. When I got to the dorm, I collapsed onto the bed beside Dean, who was still awake.

"I'm guessing it's going well." He said, smiling at me.

"Yeah, we're doing great." I said as I went to the bathroom to get change.

   When I came back Dean was in bed waiting for me. I climbed into bed next to him, pecking him on the lips.

"Goodnight, I love you." Dean said as I snuggled into his chest.

"Night, I love you." I responded.