Chapter 28

"Okay, what did you pick?" Dean asked, chuckling as he watched me bounce on the bed.

"Grease" I said, putting the movie in a and pressing the play button before jumping back into bed.

   I snuggled into Dean's chest as we watched the movie. We both fell asleep halfway through, not knowing that Dean's mum had snuck in and taken a few pictures.

"Nessa, wake up." Dean whispered, shaking me awake later that very same day.

"What?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes, groaning when I realized that I was only smudging the makeup that I had forgotten to take off earlier.

"Seamus and Neville are coming over in about twenty minutes." Dean said, laughing at my distress.

"What? Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" I exclaimed, jumping out of bed and rushing to the bathroom that was joined to the bedroom.

"Because I just got the owls." He said.

"Okay." I sighed, removing my makeup and redoing it so I didn't look like a raccoon.

I stepped out a bit later to and walked downstairs to find the three boys in the kitchen, eating. Of course they were eating. I swear that is all they ever do.

"Hello, boys." I said, walking into the room and stealing a chip from Dean.

"Hey!" He whined playfully.

"What are we going to do?" I asked, looking at the boys knowing that they had something planned.

"Well, we were thinking that we were going to play football." Dean said.

"Okay." I said, stealing another chip from his plate.

"Where are your parents at, anyway?" I asked, realizing that I haven't seen Mr. and Mrs. Thomas since we left this morning.

"They said they were going shopping r something and that they'll be back around eight." Dean said.

"So we have about four hours to do whatever we want." Seamus said.

"As long as it doesn't involve blowing anything up, I'm game. But let's start with football." I planned, teasing Seamus.

And that's exactly what we did. We played football until it got dark, and then we came inside and played board games until Mr. and Mrs. Thomas came back, and the boys had to go home.