Chapter 36

Dumbledore took the blame for the DA and Fawkes swooped down causing both of them to disappear. Great. The bitch is now headmistress. You'd think it would be Mcgonagall, but no. Everyone from the DA was sent off with weeks of detention.

   I walked to the commonroom with Dean, Seamus, Neville, Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, and the twins. I groaned as I threw myself onto a couch.

"This is going to be hell." I said, sitting up.

"No kidding." Dean said sitting next to me.

"What do we do, now?" Ron asked as everyone sat down.

"There's nothing we can do." Hermione said.

"I have an idea!" I exclaimed, standing up as a crazy idea came to my mind.

"What is it?" Ginny asked.

"It's crazy, but it'll at least piss her off." I mumbled, thinking as I sat back down.

"What is it?" Harry said, repeating Ginny's question.

"I have to talk to Mcgonagall first. I'll be back." I said, getting up and walking out of the room.

   I walked down to Mcgonagall's classroom, knocking on the door.

"Miss Krum, what are you doing here?" She asked, letting me in.

"I need your help." I said, whipping out my wand and casting a silencing charm on the room.

"What is it?" She asked.

   I smiled as I told her the plan, and she agreed. We set up a time and everything else that would be needed. I thanked her before countering the silencing charm and walking back to the commonroom.

"She agreed." I said, smirking as I sat on the couch.

"What is your plan?" Neville asked.

"I need all of the girls from the DA to come to Mcgonagall's classroom tomorrow after dinner." I said, eyes shining with excitement.

"Are you going to tell us what you are thinking?" Fred asked.

"Nope, you'll have to wait and see." I said, smirking.