Stronger

Arizona's POV

I woke up in the morning to Y/n wrapped around me with her other arm on my head. She's an active sleeper, that's for sure. I slowly climbed out of bed, grabbed my phone and made my way to the kitchen. I wanted to make Y/n breakfast because she was probably going to be starving.

I noticed texts from Meredith and Alex in our groupchat so I read them.

Meredith: We are in Y/n's apartment. Alex was going to go to the coffee shop around 10 to get you both coffee and breakfast. 

Alex: I am on my way back with breakfast, should be there in 15 minutes.

Arizona: I am up, I'll let you in when you come. Knock softly, Y/n is still sleeping.

I looked at the clock and it was 10:45am and he sent that at 10:35am. So I waited for him to come back. I heard a light knock at the door and I go to answer it.

"I didn't know what you'd be in the mood for, so I bought the whole menu again." He says, holding a whole mess of goodies. "Thank you, Alex. How much do I owe you?" I ask him.

"Arizona Robbins, you did not just ask me that. You are not paying me!" He counters. I move over to him and place a kiss on his cheek. "That'll do." He says with a smirk. "Still gay, Karev. And very much in love with your sister." I say with a smirk. 

"Trying to make a move on my girl, Karev?" Y/n comes in, questioning Alex and wrapping her arms around my waist from behind. "Uh uh.." Alex hesitates. "Relax, Evil Spawn. You're so gullible." She laughs out.

"Sometimes I think I am the wrong spawn because you're mean." He teases her. "Wanna cry about it, Karev?" She snickers. "I will fight you, Karev." He counters. 

She releases me and goes over to mock fight with Alex. She has him in her signature fake chokehold and he taps out. "That's what I thought. Don't mess with the superior Karev." She laughs. 

"How about we ask Arizona who the superior Karev really is?" He says and they both look at me.

"Oh yeah, nope. Don't ask me that Alex. You already know my answer." I say looking at Y/n. "I don't like picking favorites, so don't make me." I tell him. "Clearly, it's me. I get to kiss her all the time. So I am the superior Karev." Y/n chimes in.

"Well, it's because she hasn't seen the skill of this Karev yet." Alex says, approaching me with his lips puckered jokingly.

Y/n grabs some tongs out of their holding and jousts Alex back. He grabs a wooden spoon and they are jousting each other for a bit before I go and break it up.

"Alright you two, my coffee will be cold by the time you finishing dueling. So wrap it up!" I tell them. "I do have to go over to Y/n's apartment to bring Mer her coffee. I'll stay over there so you two can have some peace and suck face." He says with a hearty laugh.

Y/n hits him with the tongs as he goes to leave. He turns back and sticks out his tongue. Y/n puts the tongs and wooden spoon back into the holder and comes to wrap me in a tight hug. She puts her head in the crook of neck and kisses me softly. I tip my head back to give her more access before she pulls back. 

"Good morning, sweet girl." She says. "Good morning, beautiful." I tell her back. She brings me in for a short, but passionate kiss. "Breakfast, coffee, and then we talk about our days yesterday." She says with soft eyes.

Wow. She is perfect. Everything about her was just perfect. I am so content with her. She makes me better in every way. 

We sit down at the kitchen and make small conversation. We savor our coffee as it's exactly what we needed in the morning.