Catching the Eye of an Archer

Born to Endless Love Chapter Sixty-Two: Catching the eye of an Archer

Max age: 28, Alec age:48, Michael age: 19, JJ age:17

Michael POV- "He hasn't taken his eyes off of him since he walked into the room. I'm starting to get a little worried," Maria whispered from next to me and Travis.

The three of us were leaning against the wall, watching JJ watch Kalen, who was on the other side of the room practicing his archery. He was shirtless and sweaty from just getting down doing hand to hand combat practice with Travis.

Kalen put an arrow in place on his bow and pulled it back with swift precision. JJ watched every movement with calculating green eyes. They trailed along his strong arms before following a drop of sweat that was sliding down his chest and abs.

"It's shocking that he isn't drooling right now," Travis mumbled, making us both nod in agreement.

Kalen let go of the arrow and it flew across the room and hit the target right in the bullseye. He's definitely come a long way since the first time he shot an arrow. Back when it would come close to killing JJ every time.

"He's just... so good at that. Has he always been so good at that," JJ asked, making Maria giggle.

"For the last two years, yes. Have you really never noticed?"

"Has Kalen always had abs," he asked, completely ignoring her question. "And is it normal to want to lick the sweat off of them?"

"Um, ew," Travis said, scrunching his nose in disgust. Maria smacked him in the chest smirking. "Hey, no kink shaming. You like giving me foot rubs."

It was my turn to scrunch my nose in disgust. "Didn't see you as a guy who likes feet."

"I don't!" He yelled, a huge blush taking over half his face.

"You should let him give you one sometime," Maria told me, smiling. "He's really good at it. I swear I'm in heaven each time."

I looked down at my feet, moving my left foot back and forth in consideration and Travis glared at me. "Don't you dare."

"Oh it won't hurt you. If not his feet, maybe you could massage his arm. I'm sure he has phantom pains."

I frowned at that and shook my head no. "No... it's alright. I don't like others touching it."

I don't like people touching me in general.

JJ went back to ignoring us and set his full attention on Kalen. I shook my head at him before looking at the others. "I'm not sure how to approach this."

"Me neither," Travis scoffed. "I'm so used to Kalen being the pining one. Never would have thought it would ever be the other way around."

Maria moved to stand in front of us, putting her hands on her hips. "I am disappointed in you both. JJ obviously needs our help with this and the two of you are just choosing to stick your heads in the sand. The poor thing is feeling all kinds of emotions for the first time, and on top of that is experiencing his first crush. It's too much for him and he needs us to support him."

"How do you suppose we 'help'?" Travis asked, eyebrows raised.

"By helping him get Kalen, of course," she answered, as if it was the most simple thing in the world.

"Um yeah, there's one problem with that," I said, pointing my half severed arm toward the entrance to the training room. She looked over her shoulder at the same time Noah entered the room. He looked in our direction and smiled, waving at us before walking over to Kalen.