Last Day

Annabeth's POV:

It was our last day in Athens. The last thing I wanted to see was the 'Academy of Athens'. It's structure had held its place extremely well. But sadly we couldn't have time. Our plane left at 8 am, and the Academy didn't open until 10 AM.

"Percy! Percy! PERCY! PERSEUS JACKSON! SEAWEED BRAIN!" I screamed, trying to wake him up.

"Wha-What?" He asked groggily.

"It's 7:30! We have to leave in 5 minutes!" I screamed

He jumped out of bed and brushed his teeth, packed everything, and and put shoes on.

"You're wearing your pajamas?" I asked him

"Yep." He said, putting his shoes on

"At least I know that no girls with hit on you this time," I said rolling my eyes.

"This time?" He asked, focusing his attention to me.

"Yeah, I saw a bunch of girls eyeing and checking you out here. The girl at the gift shop for 'Stoa of Attlos'." I said, kind of upset.

"No she was not, Annabeth. Amerie was just being an extremely nice women." He said, oblivious and protectively.

"Percy. You're extremely handsome. Girls would kill to get someone like you." I said slamming a pile of clothes into the suitcase.

"Well they should see this ring," He said smiling.

"You know what, Percy?" I snickered "They should."

"Alright, let's get to the airport." He said, picking up his suitcase

"Let's go." I said, picking up mine.

----
Back at Long Island, NY.
----

"Home sweet home." Percy said

"Indeed." I laughed "Wanna look at houses that Gloria recommended for us?"

"Yes!" Percy said

"Ooo look, this one is 40 minutes from Camp Half blood, 8 minutes from an elementary school, 10 from a middle, 3 from a high school. I has 4 rooms, a pool, and incredible Architecture. Not only all that, but it's exactly our budget. Oh, and it's 13 minutes from your work and 6 from mine." I said, examining everything.

"Dang, Wise Girl" Percy said impressed "You know that we'll have to fix up some things, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, of course. But do we agree that this is the one?" I asked

"Yes. It's perfect." He said smiling at me.

I grabbed the Business card that Gloria had given us, dialed in the number, and asked for Gloria.

"Hello, this is Gloria. Annabeth?" A familiar voice asked.

"This is she. I think we found the house."

"Oh, perfect!" She said, regaining her energy "Which one have you chosen?" She asked

"House number 6." I said, looking at the house on my laptop.

"Alright! I can schedule you for a showing on Friday at 8PM?" She asked

"Sounds good! I leave work at 3 PM, so it gives me enough time."

"Okay! We're set." She said

"Alright, Bye, Gloria!"

"Bye, Annabeth," She said

"Alright. Calander. Friday 8PM." I said walking towards the calander "Can you come then?" I asked turning towards Percy.

"Yeah, I believe so." He said.

"Alright! 2 days."

----
2:30 Friday
----

Annabeth's POV:

"Nancy!" I yelled from my office

"Yes, Mrs. Jackson?" Nancy, my short, plump, Brown haired assistant asked me.

"Wait, before I give you an assignment, is that a haircut?" I asked pointing to her bangs and chin lengthed hair.

"Why, yes, it is. Thanks for noticing." She said, blushing.

"Of course! Anyways, can you give these files to Ethan?" I asked handing her orange papers.

"Which one?" She asked.

"Gay one."

"Which one?" She asked again

I laughed, me and Nancy did this everytime. "Rivers, Nancy," I laughed again

She laughed "Okay, Mrs. Jackson."

Just before she walked off, I yelled "Say Hi to Peter for me!"

"Will do, Annabeth!" She yelled back.

----
3 PM
----
Annabeth's POV:

"Okay, 5 hours before the showing." I put my purse on the counter, took my shoes off, and headed to the bathroom.

"Oh dang, little one. You're starting to get big." I said looking at the bump from my bathroom mirror.

I hopped in the shower.

----
4:30
----
I had put on a Blue shirt and black jeans, put my hair in a ponytail and called Piper.

"Annie? You okay?" She asked me

"Yes, Pipes. I'm fine. We have 3 hours and 30 minutes until the showing, I'm really excited." I said

"Oohhohohoh, I'm so happy! Me and Hazel are deciding on what the theme for their wedding will be." She said.

"You should become a wedding planner for a living, Pipes." I laughed

"Funny you should say that, I was just offered a job for my friend, Ryan. He said that I could work if I were up to the job. I planned him and his husband's wedding and they loved it." She said nervously.

"That's great, Pipes! Did you say yes?" I asked

"I did!" She said excitingly

"I'm so happy for you!" I said

"Yeah! Anyways, I have to go. Talk to you later, Annabeth."

"Okay, Piper."

----
6 pm
----
Percy got home, I was sitting on the couch in the living room on my laptop. I didn't here him come in.

"Hey, Annabeth!" He said walking into the living room.

I jumped, and shut my laptop closed. "Percy! You scared me!" I yelled

"Whyd you close your laptop?" He asked me teasingly "Looking at other guy's biceps?" He laughed

"No, Percy. I'm looking for cribs and stuff for the baby. Sense we find out the gender in two days, I want to be ready." I said

"Oo, Okay," He said, setting something on the table.

We curled up together and started looking for stuff.

----
8 pm
----
Percy's POV:

"Hey, Jacksons!" Gloria exclaimed from the doorstep.

"Gloria!" Annabeth yelled "This architecture is amazing!"

I rolled my eyes and walked up with her.

----
----

"So? What do you think?" Gloria asked after the tour

"I absolutely love it, Gloria. It's everything we need," I said scanning the room.

"Well good! Annabeth?" She asked her

"It's amazing. This house is sold." She said

"Alright! I'll get everyone on it. It should be ready to be moved into in about a week." She said

"Great! See you then!" I told her.

-----
----

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭. 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐭.