Easter Bunny

𝑨/𝑵: 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆.. 𝑵𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓.. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓.. 𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈.. 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆... 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒋𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒇𝒇. 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒃 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆..

Annabeth's POV:

It was August 18th. Alex was 3, Stacy was 2, and Parker 6 months. I was expecting, and Piper was in the hospital with a child.

Me, Percy, Alex, Stacy, Parker, Cal, Leo, Iris, Lia, Angie, Vicky, Hazel, Frank, Frankie, Rachel, Trey, Jax and Ari were in the lobby waiting for Piper. She was 2 months early, which meant the baby may be smaller. But apparently, they ran tests and she seemed the normal size.

--

Around an hour later, the nurse came out and said that the biggest family could go first, and bring the other kids of Grace. So the Valdez's and the Grace kids went to see the new baby.

"God's, Everyone is growing up. I wish we were kids again." Percy said.

"Right?" Frank said.

"No, I wanna be 8 already." 2 year old Frankie said.

"You're almost 3, hush." Hazel sighed.

-

Eventually, it was our turn to go and see Danae. We walked into the room and I handed Parker to Percy.

"Oh, Danae!" I gasped as I walked over to her.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Piper said.

She had Blonde hair and brown eyes. Her skin was on the paler side, but still tan. She was gorgeous. The opposite gene pool from Ari, but still looked alike.

"Oh, man, Jason. She is pretty." Percy said.

"I know. And you'd think that after two girls I'd want another boy, but one is enough." Jason said.

"Tell me about it." I said.

"Sucks, you got two." Jason clicked his teeth.

"Boy, girl, boy, Girl!" I squealed.

"It's a girl?!" Piper screamed.

"Yep!" I smiled.

"Wait, mommy, it is?" Alex said.

"Yeah!" I laughed.

Ari and Alex started jumping up and down, and then Parker wanted to start doing it too.

"A girl a girl!" Ari laughed.

"Gir, Gir!" Parker tried to say.

"Good enough, Parks." Percy laughed.

--

That night whilst we were sleeping, it was like I entered a vr world. it was so black, I couldn't see my hands right beside me. I could feel them, and I licked my lips to test my taste and my taste buds still worked. But my vision was definitely damaged. I then saw this tunnel of light that almost seemed like it was telling me to walk into it.

I walked into the tunnel and it seemed like I'd been walked for eons. I eventually heard my back crack and my knees. I could see my legs, and they looked like a 70 year old's legs.