Alex's first day of VPK

Annabeth's POV:

Percy had to work early, and I had to work soon. So, Sally, Percy's mom, offered to come and watch Stacy and Parker whilst I take Alex to his first day. But, of course, Stacy begged to come with me, so I decided to take her, then quickly drop her back off here.

"Wake up, Alex." I said softly to him.

"Mom, what is it?" He asked me groggily.

"First day of school!" I laughed. He sat right up.

Last night, he had picked out his blue Nike shorts, and his black shirt that said "world's coolest big brother" on it. He told me that he wanted everyone to know that he was a big brother.

"Okay, let me go make your lunch, can you wake up Stacy?" I asked him.

"Okay!" He walked into Stacy's room and climbed up the stairs to her bed. She had like a bunk bed, but no bottom bunk. She had her own room.

"Stacy, wake up!" Alex told her.

"I don't want to, Alex!" She pushed him.

"If you want to come to school with me, wake up!" He begged.

"Ugh! Fine!" She groaned.

She picked out a purple shirt with butterflies on it, jeans, and a headband.

They went down the stairs, and ate their breakfast.

"Alex, I packed a PB&J sandwich, apples, chips, and carrots. Good?" I asked him.

"Did you put ranch too?" He asked.

"Yes, I did." I laughed.

"Okay!" He smiled.

I put his lunchbox into his Star Wars backpack. He didn't watch starwars or anything, he just really wanted a star wars backpack.

"Mommy, on my first day of school, I want a rainbow butterfly backpack." Stacy said.

"Anastasia, you still have one year." Alex said.

"Mhm! So close." She laughed.

"No, I'm four and you're only three. You have to be four first." He said.

"I know that!" She scowled.

--

Parker came down the stairs with just his diaper, his thumb in his mouth, and a blanket.

"Bye, Alex." He said.

"We're not leaving yet." Alex said.

"Oh," Parker said and climbed into his chair to eat.

"Done!" Alex said.

"Done!" Stacy said.

They both got down and put their shoes on. Alex put on his blue light up skechers, and Stacy put her gray nikes on.

"Wow, you guys are ready." I laughed. It was 7:45, we had to be there in 10 minutes.

-Knock Knock--

Alex opened the door to see Sally.

"Hey, Sally!" I said, drinking my almond milk.

"Hey, Annabeth." Sally said.

"Would you mind supervising whilst I get my clothes on?" I asked her

"Oh, go right ahead." She said, bopping Parker's nose.

I walked in my room and put my curly blonde hair into a ponytail, and put blue jeans on with a white shirt that said "You don't scare me, I have three kids." On it. I slipped my gray shoes on, and went out to the front room to grab my keys.