Glow-Up

𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙 𝒊𝒔 10, 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒊𝒔 9, 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒔 7, 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒔 5, 𝑨𝒅𝒂 𝒊𝒔 4.

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒃𝒕𝒘

Annabeth's POV:

Today is the saddest day of my life. All my babies are at school now. Alex is going into 4th grade, Stacy into 3rd, Parker into 1st, Phoebe into Kindergarten, Ada into Pre-K.

We decided to do the bus this year so all the kids will take the bus except Ada of course.

I was walking all the kids down. Sadly, all the other kids (Like Piper's kids or Calypso Hazel- All those) were at different bus stops, but all of them were at the same school except Troy of course.

Tears flooded my eyes. I was holding Ada's cold, pale hand and I'm pretty sure I cut off the circulation.

As I saw the bus whip around the corner, they just went down my face.

"I love you guys so much." I choked.

"Love you, Mom." They said, hugged me, then got on the bus.

I waited until the bus was out of sight and walked back home to take Ada to Pre-K.

"Are you excited to see Riley and Maddie?" I asked her.

"Yeahh!" She laughed.

Riley, Maddison, and Adeline were the bestest of friends. They even had friendship bracelets, all of them had their initials on it.

We pulled into the parking lot and Piper and Rachel were already there.

"Heyy!" I laughed.

"Watching Jax, Ari, and Danae get on that bus was the hardest thing for me." Piper said.

"Just dropping Troy off was hard, and it's the same school he's been going to for years." Rachel sighed.

"Tell me about it." I sighed, getting Ada out of the car.

"Maddie, Riley!" Ada squealed and they all hugged each other.

"We get to go to school together!" Riley laughed.

"I'm so excited!" Maddie laughed.

We walked them inside and signed them in. I was hoping that Ada would cry the way Parker did. None of my kids were upset other than Parker.

"Bye, Ada." I said, hoping she would hold me and never let go. But instead she just walked away with her friends.

"Bye!" She called back to me.

Tears were running down my face "My youngest baby."

"We know..." Piper said, tears running down hers too.

"Oh, gods." Rachel said.

"Can we all get a coffee?" I asked.

"Yeah," They laughed.

--

Alex's POV:

Yes! First Day of fourth grade. Jax and I have the same teacher, we always do, but Lia and Frankie have the other teacher and we only see them at recess.

Stacy sat next to me on the bus, and Phoebe and Parker sat next to our seat.

"Parker, gods, what is in your backpack?" Phoebe rolled her eyes.

"The stuff I need!" He yelled quietly.

"Well there's too much stuff." She complained.

Parker rolled his eyes.