Valdez Baby #2

Annabeth's POV:

"Calypso, what happened?!" Leo yelled

"BABY! COMING!" She yelled

"Daddy?" Iris tugged at Leo's shirt "Is mommy gon' have Phi Phi?" She asked

"Yes, honey," Leo said with a smile "I have to take mommy to the hospital, okay? Can you stay with these guys for now?" He asked her

"Okay, Daddy." She said calmly "I love you, and you too mommy." And she walked over to Alex and played with him and Jax.

Leo looked at her with a smile, said see you guys at the hospital. We'll call. and left.

"That was..." Hazel said

"Yep.." Piper said

"Iris, Honey, you're gonna be the world's best big sister," I told her. She was so pretty, her curly ginger hair, light brown eyes, fair skin, and her personality was even cuter. She loved everyone, but had a dark side. A lot like Penny.

"I know. Thanks, Annabeth." She said and continued playing.

"Man, she's going to be the mom of the group. Keep them all from going off the deep end." Rachel said.

"Paris, how's it going with you and Rachel?" Jason asked him quietly.

"Rach, can I tell them?" He asked

"Yeah, go ahead." She said

"We're getting married in 7 months!" Paris said.

"Ooo, Good job dude!" Nico said.

"Which reminds me, when's you and Jason's wedding?" I asked Piper

"4 weeks," She said.

"YES! CAN'T WAIT.!" All of us screamed.

----
----
"Anyone for Valdez?" A nurse asked and we all raised our hands. This Hospital was different, we could all go in at once.

"Hey, Guys! Meet Ophelia!" Calypso yelled, her curly ginger hair was messy and frizzier than usual, her eyes looked like they'd just been crying tears of ink.

"Mommy!" Iris yelled "Dadddy! mommy had Phi Phi!" She screamed, running over to the baby in Calypso's arms.

"Here's your little sister." Leo said, picking the 1 and a half year old girl up.

"She's so cute. No one will hurt her." She said, laughing.

"Oh, she's beautiful." Piper said, holding Jax. "Ophelia Callie Valdez born March 2-..." Then she went quiet "March 28hth," We were all remembering Luke Castallen, but it was also a really sweet moment.

"Her brown hair is just like yours, man." Frank said, changing the subject.

"I know." Leo said, awestruck by his creation

"Her skin looks like almond butter," I laughed.

"It does!" Hazel said, surprised.

"Almonds!" Iris said

Percy took Alex and let him see Ophelia.

"Ophelia." He said smiling

"Babandas," Alex said, just smacking his lips together.

"Yeah, Okay. It would've been cute if Ophelia was your first word." Percy said, handing him back to me.

Jax woke up and started making sounds.

"Ahaaaaass," Jax said

"Babandas," Alex said.

"Queeeeeee!" Jax said