Ophelia's Birthday

𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 28, 𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐲 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤.

Annabeth's POV:

We were on our way to Ophelia's birthday party. We got her a barbie doll since she didn't really say what she wanted other than a doll.

When we got there, the door was open and we walked into Calypso putting a shirt on Ophelia.

"Hey, Guys!" Leo said.

"Hey!" I said to Calypso.

"Alex!" Iris yelled. It was almost her third birthday.

"Iris!" He yelled back.

----
----

Everyone else showed up and we ate cake. It was 2 pm so everyone had eaten lunch before they ate.

We sang happy birthday to her and she smashed her hand into her cake.

"Yummy!" She said with carrot cake everywhere.

"Mhm.." Calypso said, not happy that she'd have to clean it up.

Leo laughed and took pictures. Piper was fixing Jax's blonde hair.

"Mommy?" Iris asked Calypso

"Naí?" She said.

"I want a baby brother," She said "Pleaaassee?" She begged.

"I have to talk about it with your dad, honey." She sighed, I'm sure that Iris had asked her plenty of times.

"Okay," Iris said as she hung her shoulders in disappointment.

----
----

All the kids played and us parents talked with each other. I was starting to get a baby bump, as was Piper and Rachel. Hazel let Frankie crawl around the floor. She was 6 months old now.

"God's, I know we say this everytime but they grow up too fast." Calypso sighed.

"I know.. I just wanna hold baby Alex in my arms again. Now he won't sit still long enough for me to do so." I sighed.

"Yeah.. I wish we could time travel." Hazel said.

----
----

We all went home and Percy took Alex inside our house and I went to the Doctor for another ultrasound, I would find out the gender.

"Annabeth Chase!" Dr. Davidson said.

"Hey! It's been a year!" I laughed.

"Yep! Are we gonna find out the gender today?" She asked me.

"Yes," I answered.

"Okay." She did the usual routine.

"Wanna hear the heartbeat first?" She asked me.

"Would I ever!" And she played it through the machine. I never though a distorted heart sound could be so soothing. It was the fact that my baby was okay.

She was searching around with the thingy-ma-jiggy when she said "Got it!" She said excitedly.

"Yay! Now you know the routine." I winked at her.

"Yes, Ma'am. But uhm, I unfortunately have some news. I'm moving up to the delivery area, so your next ultrasound won't be with me. Or any of your next ones, but it's possible you'll see me when you give birth." She said

"Oh, well good for you!" I said.

"Yeah, it's a pay-raise too, that's always a plus." She laughed.

"Oh, yeah" I laughed.

--
I drove back home and texted Percy about everything. When I got home, he was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, Perc." I said.

"Hey, Annabeth!" He was watching about the whale sharks being endangered.

"It's so depressing. People don't even realize what they're doing when they do it." He said.

"And most people don't care, either. You just so happen to be the son of the ocean, so you kinda have to care." I teased.

"But still. There are protests, legalizations, and nothing is working. Humans are just cruel." He said.

"They sure are." I said, sitting next to him. "Can we watch something else that's not sad?" I asked.

"Yeah, Okay." He said.

----
----

Percy's POV:

That night I had one of those visions. I was falling into a black hole. I immediately knew where I was. Tartarus. I walked around but nothing was there. Just blackness. Then a growl came from the dark. My hair blended in with the dark so I couldn't even see my own self. The growl grew louder and louder. Until my ears were ringing.

"𝑯𝒆𝒉𝒆, 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌," A voice laughed

"𝑺𝒕𝒉𝒉𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒉, 𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒆. 𝑰𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅, 𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆." Another voice came.

"𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒊𝒎. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒔𝒕." A third voice came

"𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍?" The first voice asked

"𝑵𝒐, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚. 𝑯𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒆𝒉𝒆," The second voice laughed.

They gasped. "𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆." and it ended.

I didn't wake up though. In fact, according to Annabeth I slept in.

----
----