A Grace Wedding

𝐈𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 & 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 2 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 - 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 (𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱) (7 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬)

𝐏𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 (𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞) & 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞- 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐲- 𝐀𝐣𝐚𝐱 (𝐉𝐚𝐱) (2 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬)

𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐨 & 𝐋𝐞𝐨 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐳 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 3 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 - 𝐈𝐫𝐢𝐬 (𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 2 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐥𝐝) - 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 (𝐏𝐡𝐢 𝐏𝐡𝐢) (2 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬)

𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥 & 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬 - 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 -

𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨 - 𝐇𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐟, 𝐛𝐭𝐰 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 & 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 - 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 9 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 - 𝐇𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐬

Percy's POV:

Iris was the flower girl, I was the best man, Annabeth was the Maid of honor. Annabeth and I had been out a lot, buying clothes, helping others buy their clothes, helping them get ready for the wedding. Now it was finally here, our best friends were getting married, even though they had a 2 month year old baby.

Jason stood at the right side of the platform, Chiron sat in his wheelchair (even though no mortals were here) in the middle, the left was waiting for Piper. I stood next to Jason, then Leo, then Frank, then Nico, then Grover (Whom was wearing his fake legs).

Jason had on an extremely nice Tuxedo, his hair was slicked back, he had contacts in, he looked really handsome. And that's coming from me, Persassy.

Annabeth was the first one to walk in since she was the Maid of honor. She had a lavender purple dress on, it fell below her feet, the sleeves were all lace and sewn in lace with flowers. Her hair was in a half up half down look.

Then it was Hazel, her poofy hair was left untamed, but still looked pretty. She had the same dress as Annabeth on.

Then Calypso, who's curly ginger hair, was straightened and put into a side braid. She also wore the same dress. And she was matching with 2-week-old Ophelia in her arms. They had the same dress, and Calypso held her and bounced her on her way to the front.

Then Rachel, who just let her blood red hair be, it looked like it normally did.

She got Thalia to come, God's we haven't seen her in years. Annabeth told me she saw her at the bridal dress shopping, and they almost cried seeing each other. Her black hair was in a ponytail, and she looked forced to put the dress on.

Then was Iris, who was pulling a wagon that had been painted white, and had glue-on flowers on it. Ajax was in the wagon. He had a blue tuxedo on, and his chubby rosy cheeks were so cute. He had Piper's beautiful purple eyes, and a little piece of hair at the top of his head, which looked like someone took whipped cream and put a little swirl on top, was blonde like Jason. Iris was pulling him, and throwing flowers. I think Jax was supposed to throw the flowers but Iris wanted to instead. Once the got to the front, Iris went to Leo instead of Calypso because she was holding Ophelia. Leo held Iris's hand, and Iris grabbed my hand too, whilst in the other arm, Alex was in it. I laughed and looked at Leo who was smiling at her. Thalia took Jax from his wheelchair and all the girls looked at him in awe.

Then was Piper. Her brown hair was in a side braid, like Calypso's but Piper's was more elegant. She had a crown in it, and her dress had the lace sleeves like the bridesmaids dresses, but white. The top of the dress made a heart and was made with silk, then the bottom was a lacey skirt, but underneath the layer of lace was more silk.

She made it to the platform, and Annabeth took her flowers. Jason took Piper's hands and looked into her purple eyes like they were enchanting

Chiron did the usual long thing. Then we got to the I do's

"I do," Piper said

"I do," Jason said, smiling.

"Any objections?" As usual there were none. "Okay, you ma-" He was cutoff by someone opening the door.

"𝐺𝑜𝑑𝑠! 𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝑂ℎ, 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦.. 𝐼 𝑜𝑏𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡!" Said a voice from the door. Everyone gasped. Leo picked up Iris from the floor and squeezed her tightly. Calypso held Ophelia a little tighter, and I put my other hand on Alex's back which shielded him from anything. Thalia put Jax in a position where he would also be shielded. Me and Annabeth met eyes, we all had weapons and were prepared for this. Hazel held her baby bump.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡, 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜𝑑𝑠." The creature said in disgust "𝐼 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑠, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔?! 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘! 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝐻𝐴𝑉𝐸 𝐾𝐼𝐷𝑆! 𝐻𝐴𝐻𝐴! 𝐺𝑅𝑂𝑆𝑆, 𝐼 𝐴𝐿𝑀𝑂𝑆𝑇 𝐹𝐸𝐸𝐿 𝐵𝐴𝐷 𝐹𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑀," She cackled. 𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡, 𝑛𝑜𝑝𝑒. 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒." She laughed. Her voice was almost like her insides were hollow. She raised her arms up and Green smoke started filling up the room. It smelt delicious, like my mom was baking her blue brownies. But I think it smelt different for everyone, because I heard Leo whisper "Lemon Cake."

Thalia shook her head and said "Everyone, snap out of it! Once it fully reaches your brain it'll shrink until you die!" She screamed, on the verge of tears. "EVERYONE! GUYS! WAKE UP!" She screamed again

I snapped out of it. "THALIA!" I yelled so she knew I was out of it.

"OH THANK THE GODS, PERCY. TRY TO WAKE EVERYONE ELSE UP. THAT CREATURE IS GONE!" She ordered.

I first did Alex. I clapped in fron of him. "Alex! ALEX! ALEXANDER! ALEXANDER PERSEUS JACKSON! WAKE UP!" I yelled. I saw his eyes flutter open.

"Oh, thank the gods." I said.

"GUYS! UP UPUPUPUUUP!" Thalia yelled.

"LEO! WAKE UP! WAKE UP, IRIS! WAKE UP!" I yelled at them. Iris was up in a second. She immediately started screaming for her dad to wake up as she saw we were in danger.

"DADDY! DADDY WAKE UP!" She cried, tears flooding down. I'm guessing Calypso woke up as soon as she heard her daughter in distress.

Calypso ran over and told me to wake up the others as she woke up Leo.

"FRANK! JASON! GROVER!" I yelled.

"ANNABETH! RACHEL!" Thalia yelled "HAZEL!" She screamed.

Leo woke up, and so did Grover. "JASON!" I yelled. All the guys were eventually up. Then Hazel. The only people still asleep were Annabeth and Rachel.

"ANNABETH!" I screamed "WAKE UP!" I slapped her cheek. Her eyes fluttered open and I gave her the biggest hug. Next was Rachel. We were all awake.

----
2 weeks later
----
Annabeth's POV:

Piper and Jason were on their honeymoon, Iris's birthday was a day after they got back, she'd be 2, Hazel was due in 3 weeks, and Rachel and Paris were getting married in a month. Everything was great. Alex was 10 months old now, he was starting to walk a couple steps at a time.

----
----