Take your kid to work day

Percy's POV:

Today is take your kid to work day. Ms. Broom, Alex's teacher, emailed us that we can pull him from school at around lunch time. Stacy's teacher gave all the students at her Pre-K the day off. Annabeth's job doesn't have that, so I took all four kids.

"Alright, let's go pick up Alex." I was holding 5 month old Phoebe, and trying to watch a 5 year old, 4 year old, and 2 year old. This would be easy.

I finally got everyone in the car when J heard a "Daad, We're hungry," From Stacy.

"Guys, there's food at my work." I sighed.

"Ooh, what food?" Parker asked.

"There's pizza, brownies, cup- A lot of food, k?" I asked impatiently.

"Now I'm excited." Stacy said.

We pulled into Alex's elementary school.

I told the kids to stay in here, and kept the car on and the door locked.

I walked inside the lobby.

"Hello, Sir." The short haired blonde lady said at the receptionist desk.

"Hi, Picking up Alexander Jackson." I said.

"Grade?" She asked patiently.

"Kindergarten." I said.

"Uh, teacher?" She arched an eyebrow at me.

"Ms. Broom, I think."

"You think?"

"Ma'am," I looked at her name tag "Fiona," I said "My son is in Kindergarten, his name is Alexander Jackson, and his teacher is Ms. Broom." I said. I was starting to get impatient.

"I'm checking her class now." She said.

"Why do you need to check?" I asked "I'm his dad, and I already told you where he is." I forgot about about kids in the car.

"Sir, I have to check for safety precautions." She said sternly.

"One second." I said. I unlocked the car and got all the kids out.

I walked back inside with Stacy and Parker behind me and Phoebe in my arms.

"Okay, now can I please pick up my son?" I asked.

"Phone number?" The lady said.

"Ph- For the God's sakes, why do you need my phone number?!" I shouted.

"Safety Precautions."

I told her my number impatiently.

"Address." She said.

"This is absurd," I mumbled.

I'm assuming she heard me because she started to say "Saf-"

"Safety Precautions, I know." I said and pinched the bridge of my nose.

I told her my address.

"Alright, sir, I'll call Mr. Jackson in for you." And gave me one of those smiles that you know they're doing because they'll be punished if they don't.

"Stacy!" I heard Alex yell "Parker, Dad!".

"Hey, Alex." I said "Come on, let's go." We walked towards the door and headed out.

"Thank you for getting me out, Dad." Alex said.

I laughed "You're welcome."

"Man, that lady annoys me." I said.