Finally

Alex's POV:

I woke up to drool on my face. I don't ever recall drooling in my face, let alone this much. It was unnatural. I sat up and a ugly unicorn thing was standing over me.

Ugly is an understatement. This thing. . . was hideous. I mean, uglier than ugly. Uglier than Hephaestus, and he's the ugliest god known to man kind.

"What the heck?!" I yelled "What is this thing?!"

"𝑶𝒉, 𝒉𝒆𝒉, 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚." It said "𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝑰'𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍."

It's horn was just a stub, it looked broken off. It's fur was so dirty that you wouldn't know that it was ever a different color if it weren't for the light.

"Uh.." I said, my mind still groggy.

I shoved the unicorn and put my hat on that transformed to the sword connected to my wrist.

"𝑶𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆?" The thing said and laughed.

"Alex, what's-" She said before stopping "Is that?"

"No, I don't know what this thing is." I said "It's not from Ace or Blackjack."

"Alex?" Phoebe asked "What are you?" She asked the unicorn surprised.

"𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆, 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍." The creature said and Phoebe yelped.

"What'd it say?" Stacy asked.

"It's our worst nightmare apparently." I shrugged.

"𝑶𝒏𝒐𝒊?" Blackjack asked.

"𝑩-𝒃𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌?" It's hideous voice spoke "𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐-"

"𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎." Blackjack growled.

"𝑰- 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰'𝒅 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒄𝒐-" Onoi said before getting cut off.

"𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕." Blackjack growled.

The unicorn lowered its head in shame and galloped off into the woods.

"What was that?" Stacy asked.

"Not sure." I said and looked toward Blackjack who didn't say anything, then Ace who just neighed.

   ○
      ○

When we took back to the skies, Blackjack still hadn't said anything, and was ignoring me and Phoebe and Ace when we asked about it.

"Should we take a break?" Stacy asked.

Blackjack neighed and shook his head and Stacy looked at me.

"No." I mumbled.

"𝑫𝒂𝒅." Ace said "𝑻𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅."

Blackjack still didn't say anything and Ace had to push through for an hour.

♤◇

Blackjack, without saying anything, pulled down to the ground.

"Look, Blackjack, who was that 'Onoi' person?" I asked "It's clearly messing you up bad."