A Frazel wedding (short)

Annabeth's POV:

It had been weeks of preparing, and they were getting married! They had to do it soon after he proposed, but they didn't tell us why.

All the bridesmaids had walked down with their partners first. The Pamphlet had everyone's names in OOA (order of appearance)

𝑃𝑖𝑝𝑒𝑟 & 𝐽𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛

𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑦𝑝𝑠𝑜 & 𝐿𝑒𝑜

𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑎𝑏𝑒𝑡ℎ & 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑠

𝑅𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑙

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒... 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵

It sucked because they couldn't have the daughter-father moments at the wedding. Due to the fact that Hazel's dad is the literal God of death.

Hazel walked down the aisle in a dress that was sleeveless, heart shaped at the top, then got poofy at the end. She curled her hair, and had a flower crown that Lexi had created. As soon as Hazel met Lexi at the funeral, they clicked just like me and Lexi.

Frank looked really handsome when he actually tried. Not as handsome as Percy, but that's also because him and I are married. But still, Frazel was an amazing ship.

Chiron did that long speech, then Frank and Hazel kissed. It was so sweet. All of us were growing up from the dumb 14 year olds we used to be.

It was a ton of fun, but everyone left at around 10 pm.

----
The next morning, gender reveal
----
Annabeth's POV:

"I love you, Seaweed Brain." I said as he was about to walk out the door.

"I love you more, Wise Girl." He said "See you at the party."

"Have fun at work," I laughed

"I'll try." He laughed and walked out.

Our new house looked amazing. I loved it, I was really excited to paint and decorate the room. Our Gender reveal party was later this afternoon after my doctor found out the gender.

----
At the doctor's office
----

"Annabeth Jackson?" The Nurse asked

I knew the drill, I stood up and followed her.

"Wait here. I'll get Dr. Davidson." She said

--

"Annabeth! Alright, so you just want a balloon filled with the confetti of the gender. Right?" She asked

"Yes, please." I laughed

"No worries. Let's just find out the gender. I won't tell you though, okay?"

"Sounds good." I said

She put her gloves on and did the normal ultrasound routine.

"Baby seems healthy. Oo I see..." She said

"You got the gender?" I asked

"Yep! I'll put the order for the balloon in. Don't worry." She said

"Alright." I said

----
The gender reveal party
----
I wore a pink shirt and blue jeans, my hair in a ponytail, and sandals. I was 4 months pregnant. It was January, I was due in June. Meaning I would probably give birth at Camp Half Blood in the infirmary.

"Everyone ready?" I yelled. We were all in our huge backyard.

"YEAH!" Everyone yelled

"Yeth," Iris said from Calypso's arms. She was 10 months old now, she was walking and everything.

"3!"
"2!"
"1!" Percy yelled.

Him and I popped the balloon.