Date Night

Annabeth's POV:

It was 3:45 pm on Saturday. We had to drop the kids off in 10 minutes, then come back here to get ready.

--

"Jax!" Alex yelled as he ran to their front door to knock.

"Alex!" Jax yelled as Jason opened the door.

"Grace, what's up, man?" Percy said to Jason.

"Nothing much, Jackson. See you got a date tonight." He smirked.

"Sure do." I laughed.

"Annabeth!" Piper exclaimed when she saw me.

"Hey, Pipes." I laughed and hugged her.

--

"Hi, Sally." I said to Percy's mom.

"Annabeth! Oh, Anastasia is so gorgeous." She said, looking at her face.

"I'm right here, mom." Percy teased

"It's alright, Percy. It's just baby fever." Phil sighed.

"She gets that everytime she sees a baby." I said.

"Yep."

---

We got home at about 4, and got ready. Percy was done at 4:10, but I wasn't ready until 5.

I walked out of the bathroom. I was wearing a gray dress with gold designs on it. My hair was in a bunch, but I left our two pieces of curly hair to hang down.

"Oh, my gods." Percy said.

"Do I look bad?" I winced

"Not.. at.. all," He gulped

"Well, thank you. We have an hour before we have to get there." I said. I pretended not to be dumbfounded by Percy's handsome look, but I don't think it worked. His bangs looked like it was a wave as always, and his seagreen eyes looked more green than always. I could walk inside and get lost for weeks.

We got inside the car and drove. We got to the restaurant at 5:45, but we stayed in the car and talked.

"You look beautiful, by the way." Percy smirked.

"Likewise." I smiled. I stared into his eyes and he did the same to mine.

"Annabeth, I dont think that you realize my love for you. It's been building up since we were 12. The more I'm with you, the more I realize that you're the one for me. I can't imagine a more perfect life, nor a life without you. If you ever cheat on me, or decide to leave me, no matter how much it would break me... I will always love you and respect your choice. Any mistake I have made, or will, I just want you to know that I'm not perfect, but you are. I was puzzle all mixed up, but then you put the puzzle together. When you're with me, I know my purpose.. Why I'm in this world. It's because of you. You mean everything to me, and any pain you have, put it on my shoulders. I can't see you in pain. I love you." He said with a smile.

My eyes were glazed with a layer of shiny tears.

"Percy..."

"I know, you love me just as much." Percy smirked.

----

It was finally 5:55, so we walked in.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" The waitress asked.

"Yes, for Jackson." Percy said.

"Percy?" She asked.

"That's me."