Piper's Pregnancy

Annabeth's POV:

Piper was pregnant again, and Calypso and Leo weren't ever having anymore kids and neither were Rachel or Hazel and Frank. So, Pipes and I were the only ones.

Yesterday was Alex's 3rd birthday. Parker was 4 months, and Ari and Stacy were almost 2.

"I'm um.. Having a girl!" She squealed.

"Really?!" I yelled.

"Oh, gods! That's awesome, Pipes!" Rachel yelled.

We were all having a barbecue, even though we celebrated Alex's birthday yesterday.

"Have you picked out a name?" Calypso asked.

"Danae Amara Grace." Piper said. (Danae- Danay)

"That's so pretty!" I said.

"Right?" She laughed.

"Mom, Trey and Jax and I wanted to go down to the soccer field downtown, is that okay?" Alex asked me.

"Nuh-uh. Not without me or dad, and we're getting ready for lunch. Just play soccer out there and don't hit dad or any of them." I said.

"Ughh, fine." He groaned.

"Already acts 7." I rolled my eyes and the girls laughed.

Stacy, Ari, Angie, and Vicky were on the couch watching Princess and the Frog.

--

Percy finally finished making lunch and we sat down at the picnic tables outside. Alex and Stacy loved pork, but Parker hated it.

Parker wanted to grow up, he was tired of only being able to crawl.

I put him in his high chair and gave him his applesauce and Bananas.

--

After lunch, we all came inside and talked whilst the kids played in the living room.

"Trey, Jax, wanna go up to my room and race with the toy cars?" Alex asked.

"Yeah!" Trey exclaimed.

"Yesss!" Jax said.

They sprinted up the stairs to his room.

"Man," Percy laughed, looking at me and I nodded with a smile.

---

Once everyone left, Alex was taking a bath and Stacy and Parker were in the living room. Stacy was so patient with him, but her ADHD would kick in every once in a while and she'd get mad.

"Stacy, why don't you go get your pajamas on?" I asked her.

"Okay!" She said and ran upstairs.

-

At 8:40 pm, everyone was finally in bed. Percy went for a swim and I sat at one of the pool chairs and watched him.

"You should come in." He smirked.

"Nope, after what happened at Camp Half-Blood, I'm never going in the water with you by ourselves." I laughed, but didn't take my eyes off my book.

He started waving his hands in a small circle and I finally looked up with an arched eyebrow.

It started forming a chain, then when the chain was finished, it made a circle with an owl in it.

He held it in his hands. Yes, he held water. And when he opened them, it was gold.

He walked out of the pool, and the water just fell off of him. He walked inside, he didn't look at me once.

-