Sirius Black x reader

"Where is he!?" I squealed as I entered my favourite cottage in Godric's Hollow.

"Depends who you're looking for." A newly fifteen year old boy walked out of the kitchen just as I had screamed and thrown open the front door. 

"Harry!" I cheered. "Happy birthday!" I saw a smile replace his smirk as his father walked around the corner. 

"Oh...it's you."

"Lovely to see you too, dear brother, now if you don't mind, I have a gift for my nephew." I skipped over to Harry and handed him a neatly wrapped box. 

"What is it?"

"Maybe if you open it you'll find out." I spoke bluntly. Wow, now I see where he gets his sass from, the Potter side, not the Evans side of his bloodline. He rolled his eyes and took a seat on the stairs, setting the gift in his lap as he unwrapped it. "So what did everyone else give you?" I asked as he worked on the paper.

"Uh dad gave me an invisibility cloak, Uncle Padfoot gave me a penknife," I slowly looked over to my brother, what were these boys hoping Harry would do with all of this stuff? "Uncle Moony gave me this map-" Harry handed it to me as I stared down at the blank parchment before he spoke again. "Uncle Wormtail got me a bunch of sweets, and mum obviously got me some quidditch stuff." Harry fell silent as he stared down at the now opened box. 

"Happy birthday, Harry." I spoke softly as I leaned against the wall beside him at the bottom of the stairs. 

"It's mum and dad..." He noted as he slowly flicked through the album. I nodded with a hum. 

"I asked your wonderful uncles for a hand, and they gladly send me the pictures they had of you growing up. I stared from when Lily and James started dating, to this year, including your friends," I quietly laughed. "Mostly Ron and Hermione, they also sent me a few pictures." A soft smile crossed Harry's lips. 

"Is this their wedding?" I peeked at the page and nodded with a hum. 

"It took Lily three hours before she decide on a dress, James was on the verge of a panic attack that morning too." I smiled, laughing at the memory. 

"Is that uncle padfoot??" Harry seemed rather surprised at the image of a shirtless, heavily tattooed Sirius Black with me cackling beside him as he harassed me with kisses in the back of the photo to which Lily and James were very drunk and giggly on the night of their wedding. "Is that you?!"

"Now now, Harry, we aim to not focus on the past-" I looked at the photo, squinting at the background. "Oh my god, that is me!"

"You and Sirius?!" He laughed as I took the book from him, staring at the picture as it moved. 

"You're pissing with me..." I sighed with a groan, flipping through a few more pages. "Sirius!!" I screeched, spotting my brother poke his head out from the kitchen where he had been speaking to someone as Lily poked her head out of the sitting room. 

"What's going on?" She asked, coming over and gently taking the book from my hands as Sirius came down the stairs, chuckling at the hyperventilating 15 year old on the stairs dying of laughter.

"She-she found pictures of her and Sirius having a love affair-" Harry sucked in a deep breath as he continued to laugh. I glared at him then my brother.

"Look what kind of son you've raised, he's just like you-"

"Love affair?" Sirius asked, tilting his head curiously as he took the book from Lily. He chuckled. "Holy shit, I hooked up with you?" He continued to laugh. 

"I hope not, because if you recall nine months after my brother's lovely wedding, I gave birth to a wonderful little girl. And I'd hate to think she's your daughter too, Sirius." I watched him freeze up, looking to me from the book. 

"What's the gossip then?" Remus asked as he walked through the open front door to see the gathering. 

"Apparently I might be (Y/n)'s kid's dad??" Remus just shrugged and headed towards the kitchen. 

"Wouldn't surprise me." We all shared looks. 

"What?"

"You two used to hook up a lot, usually when you were drunk." He shrugged again with a chuckle. "Worrying, actually, considering James sees Sirius as a brother, but yeah, on the wedding night you two were quite....affectionate." Sirius and I shared a glance. 

"I'm sorry, what?" We asked together, causing our trio of friends to look at us, confused. 

"I mean you two were drunk, so I'm not surprised you don't remember-"

"I didn't drink that night." I blurted out, staring at Remus in surprise. 

"I didn't drink a lot, definitely not enough to get me black out." James and Remus shared a glance, a worried one at that. 

"Pads, why didn't you drink much?"

"I was (Y/n)'s ride home-"

"We're wizards, we can apparate."

"I don't like apparating, it feels weird." I admitted, causing Lily to stare at me for a moment. 

"You were already pregnant by the wedding, that's why you didn't drink..." James stared at me with wide eyes as his wife said this. I hesitantly glanced to Sirius out of the corner of my eye. 

"Don't look at me, I didn't fuck you before the wedding-" He stopped himself, thinking. "Did I?" H paused again for a moment, thinking once more. "Oh my god...I did." I sighed, bumping my head against the banister. 

"I share a kid with Sirius Black...Oh my god..." I kept lightly bumping my head until James put his hand between the wood and my head, now letting me bump against his hand so I wouldn't hurt myself. 

"So you're telling me, my darling niece, my sweet little angel, Carina-"

"Carina? You gave her that name?" I slowly nodded at Sirius' words as her released a deep breath. 

"As I was saying! Carina is part Marauder??? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??!!" I stared at James, just as the daughter ini question walked into the house. 

"Uncle James, why are you screaming my name?" Her voice was sweet but taunting, and that's when I finally noticed it, she spoke like Sirius. She had his dark hair, his curls, his family's signature constellation name, she had his height, his smirk, his demeanour and more noticeably, his charm. I stared at her with wide eyes. 

"Oh my fucking god..."

"I see it now." Sirius glared at James as he shrugged, nodding ini realisation that my daughter was part Potter, part Black. 

"See what?" James shook his head and looked between Sirius and I to explain as Remus stood amused in the kitchen doorway. 

"Well, uh, you know how I said I had no idea who your dad was?" Carina nodded as I rubbed the back of my head, whining at the thought of admitting it. "Well...." iI motioned to Padfoot, who waved awkwardly. 

"Uncle Padfoot is my dad?" I slowly nodded as Sirius forced a smile. "Where'd that come from?"

"Uh...Harry." I pointed to the fifteen year old beaming on the stairway. 

"How'd it come from Harry?"

"And Remus." Sirius chucked on with a laugh. "A few pictures came to light, along with some memories, and it all pieced together."