Marauder's Era: Sirius Black x reader

"Look, Sweetheart," Sirius spoke with a smirk. "That was the deal. You piss off my friends, I stop the pranks for a while." I glared at him, my arms crossed over my chest as he sat in one of the courtyard window gaps. "No feelings involved."

"Is that why when I call you 'Siri', you go red?" I raised a bored eyebrow, leaning against the wall beside the hidden dip. I saw his eyes narrow, however I remained bored as his friends rounded the corner. 

"Oh, there she is, which means we found Padfoot." James snickered, earning a glare from me, followed by a sneer. Just because I was Slytherin, they happened to not like me. I rolled my eyes and looked down to the smirking Sirius. 

"Fine. I pissed off your friends, you stopped the pranks." I stood up straight, stuffing my hands into the pockets of my cargo trousers. "We upheld our ends of the deal, so it's over." Sirius straightened up, a little surprised by my words. 

"Wait, really?" I nodded with a sigh. 

"We weren't together, right?" He was quiet, waiting to see where this was going. "So we have nothing to continue." I shrugged as he furrowed his brows. "See you in class, Black." I watched as he visibly winced and cringed at me calling him by his surname instead of 'Siri'. I began to walk away, heading down the corridor passed my 'ex-boyfriends' friends, looking to them out of the corner of my eyes as I passed them, expressionless. "He's all yours, I won't be keeping him very busy anymore." The trio shared glances before looking to their confused friend by the window.

"You guys aren't together anymore?" I heard Remus' voice as I neared the dungeon stairs just around the corner. 

"Uh, no, I guess not..."

"Sorry about that, man..." Remus genuinely sounded like he felt bad about it, like his little group were the cause of it. "Why'd you guys-?"

"We had a deal, and it was done, so..."

"What was it?" Peter asked, I stopped at the top of the stair, waiting to see if Sirius would tell them. 

"I wanted to piss you guys off, and she wanted the pranks to stop, so it was a win-win for us."

"And then you caught feelings for her..." James muttered with a sigh. I heard a hum. 

"I'm going to go find her." I froze for a moment when I heard Remus' words, and just as I was about to walk down the stairs, I heard my name be called. "(Y/n)?" I turned around and forced a smile. "You heard all that?" I nodded, pulling the sleeves of my hoodie to cover my hands. "Want to come talk to him then?" I nodded again. 

"You don't hate me?" Remus shook his head. 

"You're one of the more tolerable Slytherins." He chuckled. "I'm actually glad he chose you instead of someone else." I tilted my head with a confused smile. 

"Thanks..."

"So you're coming?" I nodded, following him back down the corridor and around a corner before seeing the three other Marauder's.

"Moony!" Sirius hissed, immediately standing up as I pulled my sleeves to cover my hands. Remus looked between us before nudging me. "Drop it." Sirius hissed once again, stalking towards his friend. 

"Love me I say..." Sirius paused and glanced over to me, mad at his friend, and confused with me. 

"What?"

"Love me until I'm not completely sane..." Sirius stared at me, surprised and confused by my confession as I dug my nails into my palm, hesitantly biting the inside of my bottom lip. "Take what you want of me..." James and Peter shared curious glance as nervous tears welled in my eyes. Remus' gaze was flicking between us as Sirius just stared at me, his lips parted as though he was wanting to say something. After a few more seconds of silence, I slowly nodded, blinking a few times. "Okay..." I whispered, biting my lip still as I sighed and turned on my heel, walking back down the corridor towards my common room. I came to an abrupt stop when I saw Severus Snape around the corner, which I had just turned down. 

"Our house family won't like this."

"II'll bust their knee caps." I heard a stern voice speak as it grew louder from down the corridor. I saw Severus' eyes move up and down looking behind me. 

"Your brother is in our house-"

"And if he goes near her, I'll bust his kneecaps too." Sirius' arm wrapped around my waist and gripped me into his side, the ends of his fingers digging into my skin. "And if you come near her again, I'm gonna bust more than your knees, Snape." Sirius had his head tipped back slightly as he sneered at my housemate. 

"She's in my house. She's my friend.-"

"This might get. little messy, I'm sure..." I sighed, looking up to Sirius, a dark smirk on his lips. 

"As soon as he looks at you again, he's going to have something sharp down his throat."I straightened my back as his fingers continued to dig into me. I slipped a hand behind my back, glancing over my shoulder at his friends before motioning for one of them to come over. His grip got to a point where I had to take a step close enough to him that my chest was against his side. 

"You're hurting her." Severus stated blandly as I rest my head on Sirius' shoulder, suddenly feeling the pressure on my waist leave. "(Y/n), come on we'll get that checked out." Snape nodded down the corridor and I furrowed my brows in confusion. 

"Get what checked out?"

"The...bleeding...?" I tilted my head, glancing down to where Sirius had been releasing his frustration, spotting a small pool of red staining my grey t-shirt.

"Oh." I gently lifted the fabric and looked over the small crescent marks in my flesh, which had gradually become rake marks. 

"Shit, I'm-" I looked up to Sirius with a soft smile, showing him the palms of my hands, which were littered in scars shaped like little crescents. He gently took my hands and looked over them.

"I didn't notice what you were doing, because I'm used to the feeling." Sirius tilted his head curiously. "It's an anxiety thing." This gentle smile crossed his lips as he chuckled, pressing a kiss to the top of my head. 

"I love you." He chuckled, and I smiled, standing on my toes as II pressed a kiss to his lips. 

"I know." I spoke softly.