1.1 Two halves not whole.

My name is Madalynn Rose McCarthy

My name is Madalynn Rose McCarthy. I was born in 1925 and turned in 1943 by my brother Emmett McCarthy of all people. When I awoke from my transformation, I was pissed to say the least at my brother. I cried for years for him. He was my savior in many ways. But we will get into that later.

We had been living in Alaska with our cousins the Danail's. But moved back to Forks. Because apparently it's time for that. That is according to Alice and her visions! I hate Forks not because of the weather, no because of the wolves that live there. And don't get me started on the humans, they are even worse.

I was waiting by my brother's jeep, waiting to leave for school. I swear I wanted to rip out my hair having to go to school yet again. But I guess today was a big day as there was going to be a new girl coming. I never listened to the town gossip. But I guess she is a big deal.

"Come on Mads, smile!" I hear my brother say as he and his mate Rosalie walk up to me.

"Why?" I ask as I glare at my big brother. "What is so great about today? Because some bitch is coming here?" I ask as Rosalie smiles and slaps my ass.

"Be nice! He loves you!" She says as I give her a playful glare. See me and Emmett got into yet another fight about the secret they have all been keeping from me. Rosalie is the only one that has been on my side about me knowing what it was. But she is always stopped when she tries to tell me.

"Because it is a beautiful day and we are..." Emmett starts to say as I growl at him.

"You better not say still alive!" I say with a snarl. Making him look down at the ground. He knows that I hate what I am and that we have had to watch our mother, father as some of our siblings have to be buried. "You will always have me!" He says as he pulls me into a hug. I sigh as I hug him back. Even if I am mad at him, I do still love my brother. Even when he hurt me.

Once we arrived at school, I had to stop myself from growling at all of the students' stares. Emmett smiled at me and I rolled my eyes at him. "Are you going to stay mad at us forever?" He asked as I smiled.

"Yes! Rose is the only one that truly cares about me! So she will be the only one I talk to without an attitude!" I say with anger in my voice. I hear him sigh as I get out of the jeep. Alice walked up to me, but I growled at her and walked away. I knew she was the reason for all of the secrets.

"I hate having her mad at me!" I hear my brother say. I roll my eyes as I walk up the stairs to school.

"But we are doing it for her own good! You know what will happen." Alice says, making my anger boil over. I walk back over to them and grab my brother's keys.

"Where are you going?" Emmett asks as I glare at him.

"Why is it for my own good that you know?" I ask as they all realize that I heard them. I could feel Jasper trying to calm me down. Making me growl as I shoved off his gift.