5.10 Travel

I shook my head as Madalynn and I were sent head

I shook my head as Madalynn and I were sent head. Demetri didn't like it as he hated to be away from her. Now more than ever as she is pregnant again. I sighed as I noticed the bump that was forming. I knew I would have to keep her and my niece safe if anything should go down before the covens showed up. We were up in one of the tallest trees watching the scene unfold at our former cover's house. "They have gathered quite a few witnesses." Madalynn said and I nodded my head. I was thankful to be with her or they would have scenced us. But a part of me wanted to mess with them. I think she did to as she would smirked when she would get lost in her own thoughts,

"Not enough! The Voltuir have many more than they do. Many who have a grudge against Carlisle." I said and Madalynn nodded her head. Many of our witnesses knew first hand what Carlisle was really like.

"He has a lot he needs to pay for." She said like she had read my mind. I shook my head and smiled at her. I hated that it had all come to this. But deep down I knew it was time he paid for his crimes. "You shouldn't feel sorry for him!" She said and I shook my head again.

"It is not him I feel sorry for. It is all of them." I said as I pointed to all their witnesses. "They have no idea what he really is. What he has done to so many of our kind." I said, making Madalynn humm at me. "I am sorry Mads!" I said and she laughed at me. "I was really only doing what I thought was best for you! I just wanted to protect you!" I said and she smiled over at me.

"I know Brother!" She said, giving me a sad look but there was something else in that look. Forgiveness. I was thankful for that. I hated that we were at odds. "They are a week out!" She said and I nodded my head. Knowing in a week this would all be over and We would be able to move past this. Live our life's the way we want. "Do you see that?" She asked and I looked back over the yard.

"Where is Alice and Jasper?" I asked as everyone was outside but them. Come to think about it, we hadn't seen them once.

"Saving their own asses!" Madalynn said and I shook my head. "Scared little bitches!" She said and I chuckled at her. But it wasn't like Jasper to run and hide. Not if there was a threat to his mate.

"Or they are looking for someone like the little brat!" I said as we watched some more. We had been around for over a week and had witnessed how she had acted. She was just as entitled as Bella. I shook my head as I couldn't believe that I treated my sister so bad all for this once human. She wasn't anything special. And this child wasn't anything compared to Jace or the baby. They were truly special. "Could there be more like her?" I asked and Madalynn nodded her head.

"Yes! But finding them would be difficult. I am sure they live life in the shadows." She said and I nodded my head. I knew that was something she would never allow to happen to Jace or the baby. I watched as she sent a message to Demetri. More than likely letting him know what was going on.

"What do you think will happen when everyone is here?" I asked and Madalynn frond.

"They have made them all believe that we are here for the child." She said and I scoffed. "Carlisle and the others are hiding the truth from them. Many will leave. Many want to leave already." She said and I nodded my head. Some of them were my friends. I didn't want to see them hurt if this turned ugly.

 I didn't want to see them hurt if this turned ugly

I shook my head as we made it to washington. I was ready to see my mate. I hated that we were apart. Rita stood on my right as her coven stood behind her. "Madalynn, well be happy to see you. I know she hates to be away from you!" She said and I nodded my head knowing the feeling.

"How did you do it for so long?" I asked as I looked over at Marcus. Who was looking at Rita lovingly. She looked back at him and sighed.

"I had to remind myself that, even though I loved him. He did not feel the same way." She said as she turned to look away from him. I wonder why she would think like that. I was there when it all happened. Marcus was crushed. He wanted to take his own life to be with her.

"You should talk to him. I think you might learn a few facts that you have wrong." I said as I walked away from her as I felt Marcus get closer to us.

"They need to fuck it out!" Felix said, making me laugh. Emma slapped his arm and glared at him. "Sorry, love!" He said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"What do you think the mind reader will do when he finds out Emma is your mate?" I asked as I hoped he would want to fight.

"Cry like a little bitch!" Madalynn said, making my head snap to her. I smiled as I walked over to her and placed a passionate kiss on her lips. Jace ran to us and hugged us.

"I missed you and sissy, mommy!" He said as he placed his hands on her now visible stomach. My eyes were wide as she was now much further along then she was with Jace at this stage in her pregnancy.

"You look beautiful my love!" I said as I too placed my hands on her stomach.

"Why thank you, Handsome." She said as she gave me a sweet kiss. I smiled as I took her and our son into my arms. I looked around and noticed Emmett and Rosalie hugging each other. I smiled as our coven was whole again and soon would be welcoming a new member.

4 Chapters Left